740 stars reward 16 assault tokens? Is it me or are the higher rewards weak?

2»

Comments

• xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    Lmao! Disagree :#
    gcheong85
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    Funny how there are six-year olds with more maturity and class than some of the people on the forums...
    gcheong85xbamfx
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Agreed, why don't you have at it on a punchbag instead of a person? It was just a joke it seems, no need to go around assuming things if you don't know for sure. Jeez just relax
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    gcheong85 said:

@Teeceezy has not replied to a single comment for a long period. Maybe ge succumb to internet negativity n decided thats it for my life?

Warned.
    gcheong85
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,433
    Man the forums have become and apocalypse lately. :D
  • KillersZKillersZ Member Posts: 109
    Why do they cry so much? lol

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited June 2017
    This still is a joke, right?
    I'm prepared to receive the correct reward, instead of this trash.
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    You're bitching about 31 tokens?

I'm sure because you don't like bruisers?

Boo hoo
    gespuerCaptainslayer
    edited June 2017
    Yes, because common token (even 31) is not adequate reward compared to radios, gold, gas or even fewer hero token. That's my opinion!
    Standard survivor token are easier to get (e.G. 8 raids).

EDIT: incorrect calculation
    MabikiAmBush
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    People are getting 10 or 15 tokens despite high scores...I suggest you take what you get no matter what class
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Captainslayer
    thanx for your advice. I'll do so. that'll avoid ulcerated stomach. ;)
    Avengers
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    920 stars: 11 assault tokens.
    JackBauer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    There is missing a digit for my opinion.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuersligoem
  • PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    Was an impressive run @gindy hope to go toe to toe again in the future had lots of fun.
    Gindy
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990

I might as well chime in. This sucks. Where is the German with my guns?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    gcheong85
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Seems like we're all failing to remember... NG lies.

It's all veiled in placating rhetoric and promises of wonderful rewards (as long as the RNG gods are kind). Every now and then there is one lucky person around the globe that says "I just pulled 256 Michone tokens from the daily free call." NG loves to see that shit here. They think it validates their statements of fair play with their customer/player base. Bottom line is they give next to nothing and expect payment for everything. From Nov. 2015 to now the tourniquet has been squeezing tighter and tighter.

I also play Angry Birds 2. With their last update they have increased player reward delivery massively, have introduced a new in-game reward system (similar to "achievements") and regularly add new levels. One can easily play F2P and, if the draw is right, can play for hours at a time.

The money I used to spend on NML is happily going elsewhere. I pay a pittance compared to this game and am kept entertained and challenged almost to the point of addiction.

I used to be addicted to this game. The boardroom at NG has burned that out of me as well as thousands of others at this point. They look towards a fresh, new player base instead, one that is happy to spend years fiddling with the ridiculous hero group. I (sardonically) wish them luck with this incredibly poor management direction.

The only things keeping me playing right now are my guildmates and a reticence to abandon the few hundreds of dollars I have given NG in the hopes that they would continue to provide an amazing product. In that regard they qualify for an epic fail.
    Avengers