Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    edited June 2017
    > @xbamfx said:
    > @Steeboon yes I understand and keep in mind there is a new max camp level that increase which means that crate is no longer guaranteed higher level gear. Once you max out camp it will be level 21 gear if that's your highest survivor level or 22 whichever you have.

> @xbamfx said:
    > That crate has always been + or - 1 UNLESS your camp is max level.

I don't think that's how it works @xbamfx
    One Less Titan's list has been proven to be accurate so I shouldn't be getting lvl 20 gear at camp lvl 61 regardless of my survivors lvl.
    https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/trade-good-rewards/

Any help on this @Teeceezy , should we be expecting to get lvl 20 gear from 7.5k crates at camp lvl 61?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,489
    @Steeboon when the maximum level cap increases the level of the gear also changes based on your player level relative to the max.

OLT list doesn't account for player level increases.

Please see last paragraph here.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    > @zbot said:
    > @Steeboon when the maximum level cap increases the level of the gear also changes based on your player level relative to the max.
    >
    > OLT list doesn't account for player level increases.
    >
    > Please see last paragraph here.

I see.... thanks @zbot and @xbamfx but isn't this counter constructive? When I reach max camp lvl, I will be getting only lvl 22 gear right? So if I doesn't promote my survivors to lvl 22, how am I going to use lvl 22 gear or even get lvl 21 gear for my survivors?
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @gespuer It's just SNAUFUBAR :p
    gespuerRedEye52JackBauerromeo
  • NeoTheOneNeoTheOne Member Posts: 83
    edited June 2017
    Mindfullnessing
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    I'm sure I've complained previously about something so no need to find my old posts and hammer me. However, does everyone that's calling NG the scum of the earth really think that's how to negotiate? Has that ever worked for you in real life? If that's not working for you please do a search on mindfulness training. The moderators seem to be extra lenient these days.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    gcheong85RedEye52
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @gespuer Keep it civil and constructive.
    GrimGaelvshield50gespuergcheong85bigbeanoInvaderromeoSpringChicken
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Yeah that's my bad. I saw "bullshit" and wrote my comment. Thanks for the feedback all, I'm off for the night.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Teeceezy @Shteevie when you guys return, can you address the question that has still not been addressed: is the bump to 6 gas for scavenge missions intended or a bug? If the former can you provide explanation? Can you consider reducing it? All it does is make the grind much harder for F2P players like myself.
    WahooDawg
  • olsendrolsendr Member Posts: 27
    Can someone explain how the new Trait 'Punish' will work with a Bruiser also possessing the Trait 'Retaliate'. The way it reads below the Bruiser will whack someone nearby regardless if he got touched by that zombie or not where retaliate will whack the zombie that touched him.

Will these two traits cancel each other out? Only get one whack either at a random or at the one that touched you but not both?

Bruiser - Punish: At the end of the enemy turn, make a free attack against a random enemy next to the Bruiser that deals 50% of normal damage. [Upgradeable to 120%]
    Note: This attack will also stun the enemy if a normal Bruiser attack against that enemy would do so.
    RedEye52
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 771
    They don't cancel each other out. You can have a Bruiser perform a Retaliate Strike when struck and then a Punish strike after that at the end of the enemy turn. Credit to @vshield50 for proving this to me.
    olsendrRedEye52