Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 980
    What about a Guapo?
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    romeoTheLostOnesRedEye52bigbeano
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    > @bigbeano said:
    > Can we PLEASE fix the requests bug! It's been awhile since update and I cannot see a thing describing the players that are requesting to join! I would rather not accept a Steve or Caroll into the guild without knowing beforehand... :#

@bigbeano Just accept all and remove Steve or Carroll if you see them. But do give them a chance (as some may have the unfortunate namesake) and a hell of an interview.
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,046
    edited June 2017
    > @Mabiki said:
    > It's legal in many places these days...

Think many people on this forum are taking advantage of that ;) NG particularly
    biter370RedEye52
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Mabiki said:

It's legal in many places these days...

So is slavery, we going to get Slave Master Empire next.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    RedEye52ant
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    If a survivor is in progress of upgrading his lvl and he is part of the defence of the outpost, will attackers find only two defender behind the gate?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• Debbo34Debbo34 Member Posts: 37
    Mabiki I see you argument but I take the expression as meaning thats what drives you insane. Wasnt David Berkowitz working as a letter sorter for the post office at the time of his arrest. Dont some studies show that musicians are three times more likely to suffer from depression and anxiety.
    I was just trying to say I was expecting somethings to be different after the last two updates instead of investing so much time to get back to where I started. Should I have used instead used the these go up to 11 from the movie Spinal Tap as my example?
    biter370RedEye52
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    gespuer said:

If a survivor is in progress of upgrading his lvl and he is part of the defence of the outpost, will attackers find only two defender behind the gate?

Maybe..

Or maybe the attackers find all three defenders except for one person who's training actually a hologram. The real one snoring on the couch, and waiting his another hologram to finish the training...
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @gespuer It shouldn't be possible to have a training survivor in outpost defense.
    If so you should open a bug ticket.
    gespuerRedEye52
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    edited June 2017
    David_H79 said:

@gespuer It shouldn't be possible to have a training survivor in outpost defense.
    If so you should open a bug ticket.

It's possible before new update @David_H79, i tried it once with Negan. So my 1st thought it's like @gespuer said, so i switched him with another survivors, coz if i had only 2 defenders in outpost they're dead meat :#

Edit: I never try again after that
    David_H79RedEye52
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @Debbo34

I wasn't trying to downplay your point about the game itself. It's just an expression that really bothers me. It is also often attributed to Einstein when there is no evidence he ever said it. I find it a very poor definition of insanity and feel the need to point this out when I see it used. That's all.