Update 2.6 - Official Discussion Thread

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565

David_H79 said:

@gespuer It shouldn't be possible to have a training survivor in outpost defense.
    If so you should open a bug ticket.

It's possible before new update @David_H79, i tried it once with Negan. So my 1st thought it's like @gespuer said, so i switched him with another survivors, coz if i had only 2 defenders in outpost they're dead meat :#

Edit: I never try again after that
    I remember some time ago it was not possible to send a survivor to the training ground directly from the outpost defence team. Now that is possible and this surviver stays in the defence team until you take him out of the team. Afterwards it's impossible to bring him back to the team untill his upgrade is completed.
    I wonder if he is still a full active member of the defence team while he is in training?
    @teeceezy can you help?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 508
    > @gespuer said:
    > @gespuer It shouldn't be possible to have a training survivor in outpost defense.
    > If so you should open a bug ticket.
    >
    > It's possible before new update @David_H79, i tried it once with Negan. So my 1st thought it's like @gespuer said, so i switched him with another survivors, coz if i had only 2 defenders in outpost they're dead meat :#
    >
    > Edit: I never try again after that
    >
    > I remember some time ago it was not possible to send a survivor to the training ground directly from the outpost defence team. Now that is possible and this surviver stays in the defence team until you take him out of the team. Afterwards it's impossible to bring him back to the team untill his upgrade is completed.
    > I wonder if he is still a full active member of the defence team while he is in training?
    > @teeceezy can you help?

@gespuer I would guessed yes. I did the same thing and was attacked but the raid failed. I seriously don't believe I had driven away the player with just 2 survivors.

Anyway you only stand to lose around 20 points if that's untrue ;)
    gespuerromeo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    @gespuer he can help by telling the dev team to make sure you can no longer do it at all. What are you thinking?
    MabikiRedEye52Captainslayer
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    Yep. NG _and_ Jared Leto? Just retire me now. I've lived 4 years too long.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    GrimGael said:

@gespuer he can help by telling the dev team to make sure you can no longer do it at all. What are you thinking?

Maybe you're right. But since it was not possible to do so before I don't care much if it will not be possible again. Important for me was to get a clarification not to go in outpost fights with only two defenders.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

GrimGaelbigbeano
  • San_AndresSan_Andres Member Posts: 9
    Why have the healing time increased un the hospital?
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @San_Andres if this was real life you'd be ducking for cover about now....

Unless you're trying to start a 5150
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    Annette578RedEye52
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    I was maybe expecting a 4th healing slot by now. This was me thinking how this game would PROGRESS about a year ago, but instead ng is the kings of Regress and their nerfing prowess precedes them yet again
    CaptainslayerKyrusInvaderRedEye52
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    Isn't the alternative that NG had a closed end game in mind as @Shteevie alluded to when he first came on board? Then we would have all been SOL when we "beat the game" and deleted it from our devices like the many others we no longer play. (or worse the hundreds/thousands of $'s racked up on Sega Genesis, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, etc games we sold back to gamestop for $1 each).

I'm grateful.

Fin
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
    CaptainslayerGrimGael
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    DLich said:

When looking at the 'insane' costs for upgrading the mission car, council, hospital, training grounds, workshop... Just remember what CRUSH taught us...

CRUSH said:

We all know, the costs are something between hilarious and ridiculous. But I'm interested in the real numbers.

And I have to apologize for being wrong. Meanwhile the upgrade costs and times are much more than ridiculous.
    We are really playing Groundhog Day with exponential growing costs.

Japes87DLichVudnikRedEye52
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 608
    Its an awesome game. before they nerfed everything. the update is cool. hospital time is total BS. NML used to be my only game in my phone. i even encouraged many people to play this game. they all felt the same like i did. dissapointed. Twice. but heck im still playing. just not like before.
    GrimGael
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I can see a 15% salvage rate in general. But right after the release of new traits, a period of higher salvage would be nice, say 2 weeks at 50% or something like that.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    Jadengespuer
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 401
    @gespuer I agree, the rollback says temporary, but the reduction to the 15 minute heal time down to 10 minute doesn't say temporary. Why does this make me uneasy?
    Flatulent person
    gespuerromeogcheong85RedEye52
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    The word temporary was used in order to underline the fact that these aren't permanent changes. No further changes are imminent.
    gcheong85VudnikRedEye52