iOS version not updating

valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
edited June 2017 in Game Issues
Has been hung up on "building camp" with the old front page for an hour and a half. I've shut the phone down, tried starting from the App store, same thing just happens over and over. Tried opening it on my tablet, same thing.
Winner of the 'Post Your Worst Jackpot' contest Jan18
bitercakes

Comments

• WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Open the App Store and go to updates, it should show waiting to update, update and you are good to go..... at least that worked for me. Good Luck!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Gindybitercakes
  • valereeevalereee Member Posts: 179
    @Walkerballz I tried that multiple times -- closed the whole thing down completely, started from the App store, tried using my tablet instead. No go. Just shows the old front page and the message about the new version being available, saying "building camp" -- it's been nearly two hours now.
    bitercakes
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @valereee-- are you on wifi or cell service? This app tends to be too large and iTunes will only download on wifi. On cellular it will pause download/install to save your data plan.
    Walkerballzvalereeebitercakes
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    I did the update on wifi so, Thanks @Gindy :) I learned something new today!!
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @valereee Can you provide me with your in-game name, level & guild? Thanks in advance.
    @Teeceezy , sorry, didn't see this until now! I finally got it to update by plugging the device into my laptop and updating from iTunes.
    Gindy
    Thanks, @Gindy !
    Gindy
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > @valereee Can you provide me with your in-game name, level & guild? Thanks in advance.
    How about looking at my game that has been stuck loading for 3 days now
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @bitercakes In-game name, player level & guild?