Can't play always the same outposts

2»

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,580
    Looking in to this. If you can provide me with in-game names, levels & guilds that'd be great. Moving to Bug Reports.
    hertopda
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    edited June 2017
    name: doc finzenburg
    lvl: 60
    guild: Wellenbrecher
    opponent: "Shadow" (7 times in a row), "Clan Forrest", "Shadow", "CityHunter", "LauraR65" (2 times), "Clan Forrest" (2 times)
  • ChrangChrang Member Posts: 288
    Terminus and L4zyf00l have been the victims of about three full tanks of gas today... Nope... didn't kill their defenders.
  • BoomBoxBoomBox Member Posts: 5
    Yes, seems that the search system is totally scewed up. Since 4 weeks i get not attacked a single time for 7-8 days, then i get attacked dozens of times in a couple of hours, mainly by the same players, till i get shielded. Some times i also get double attacked: a player can attack my outpost even if it is under attack by another player. It reads in the journal like: defeated and defenders killed 7min ago and then another attack 5min ago. In addition some of the attacks dissappear from my journal. Got attacked 2 times by the same player, after 1 hour one of the journal entries was gone. 2 days ago i was attacked about 30 times in 5 hours by different players till the shield was up, looks to me that that i popped up in the search for nearly every player at that time frame.
    capibaraTough_VikingnatLongridge
  • NidintuBelNidintuBel Member Posts: 16
    > @Chrang said:
    > Terminus and L4zyf00l have been the victims of about three full tanks of gas today... Nope... didn't kill their defenders.

I also only get those two outposts for raids at the moment.
    capibara
  • Dara5Dara5 Member Posts: 14
    Name Dara5 level 53 guild prestige
    I have had dio for 11times in my outpost attacks it's ok,but getting a bit boring now
  • WolfieWolfie Member Posts: 11
    Clan Forest, I apologise for raiding you 17 times in the last day, I even tried killing you and reloading the raid several times but it seems NG has dictated that we are now mortal enemies. LauraR65 is a clan member so I know some of them are not bots.
    Please NG, can I raid someone different?
  • iiviiiivii Member Posts: 19
    I registered just so you could have a good laugh at me.
    JackBauer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,999
    @Teeceezy ...seems to be working now :)
    What you did?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • iceman____no1iceman____no1 Member Posts: 4
    I only have 1 outpost - Slash83
    ...uhm.. Now i have Clan Forrest as permanent again... :/
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Yeah I also have clan forest always
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibara
  • iiviiiivii Member Posts: 19
    edited June 2017
    I still can't play. Keep wasting my TG just to see the same outpost. Legendary stun resistant bruisers above my level and TG are blocked
    iivii said:

I still can't play. Keep wasting my TG just to see the same outpost. Legendary stun resistant bruisers above my level and TG are blocked

That sucks!! :# ..you can't simply run with scout to trade goods?
  • Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2017
    Teeceezy said:

Looking in to this. If you can provide me with in-game names, levels & guilds that'd be great. Moving to Bug Reports.

In Game Name: Thor Lvl: 59 Guild: wild walking 2

Vs. "YOYO" 7 times out of 12 raids (over a 24 hour span)
    Vs. "Faust" back to back last night
    Vs. "Not-Aus" 3 times in 5 runs
    Vs. "Beaver" back to Back Runs (3 days ago)
    capibara
  • Tough_VikingTough_Viking Member Posts: 33
    I hope this Clan Forrest person will be OK HAHA
    capibara
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    @Teeceezy any news when this will be fixed? For those who have 500+, easy to get TG opponents coming up over and over, it is just boring, but not a big issue. For those of us repeatedly pulling someone who is blocking their tgs, and the only thing I can do is put my folks in the hospital over and over, how does this even begin to look like fair play. Again, communication is key here. They acknowledged on my ticket it is a known issue, but will it take an update to fix (so maybe weeks or months)? Or just say they haven't figured out the cause so no timeline for resolution. Or say it will take a week to 2 weeks. Or another day. By now you either do not know the cause of this issue or you are just withholding information.

This bug has seriously impacted my game play. I raid a lot. I mean a very lot. Most days I try for 30k in TGs. Drawing the same opponent over and over who has his tgs blocked is a serious impediment. And when others don't have this issue (cause they lucked out), how in the world is this an example of fair play on NG's part?
    capibaranatLongridgeGermanFighter
  • natLongridgenatLongridge Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Same issue here. Same 2 Outposts.
    Please help!
    capibara
  • LetyletiLetyleti Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2017
    > @淡水地鼠 said:
    > > @capibara said:
    > > @Teeceezy @zbot this need to be fixed. I have only 2 outposts... :#
    > U have much than I do! I have only 1
    >

Me too... always The same one
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > Looking in to this. If you can provide me with in-game names, levels & guilds that'd be great. Moving to Bug Reports.

Here I am... always The same outpost. ..
    In Game Name Lety
    Level 57
    guild Lone survivor

Please solve it!
    capibara
  • examan2k2examan2k2 Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue I keep getting Draco or Clan Forrest repeatedly. Stuck on Draco now which isn't cool since Clan Forrest is easier to rob tg.
    capibara
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy can't you find out if clan forest is a bot or a non active user ? Maybe you can change then the outpost for us (remove fatties, armoires, put TG in Front). :p

Especially Draco who is a tg blocker
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    capibaravshield50
  • GermanFighterGermanFighter Member Posts: 132
    I got the same problem
    ... I'm always fighting with the same guys...
    ...Got a ticket on the way...

Fix this please
    capibara
  • GermanFighterGermanFighter Member Posts: 132
    This is it... i got now how's to win...!
    edited June 2017
    @Teeceezy my outpost seems to be working again :)
  • LetyletiLetyleti Member Posts: 11
    > @Letyleti said:
    > > @淡水地鼠 said:
    > > > @capibara said:
    > > > @Teeceezy @zbot this need to be fixed. I have only 2 outposts... :#
    > > U have much than I do! I have only 1
    > >
    >
    > Me too... always The same one
    > > @Teeceezy said:
    > > Looking in to this. If you can provide me with in-game names, levels & guilds that'd be great. Moving to Bug Reports.
    >
    > Here I am... always The same outpost. ..
    > In Game Name Lety
    > Level 57
    > guild Lone survivor
    >
    > Please solve it!

It seems to be solved! Thankyou
    capibara