Hospital Max Cap has changed, just FYI

TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
I noticed the healing cost passing the 25 Gold mark (from heavily injured) even after maxing the Hospital. I was going to upgrade everything slowly, but had to see for myself how much it has changed once the hospital has been maxed so that others can decide for themselves if it is worth it to upgrade anything at all.

As you can see the hospital has been maxed.

I quickly climbed up to Round 27 to test the hospital costs.

At Round 27, I purposely heavily injured all my survivors and ended the game. They are now 28 Gold each to heal. It used to be 25 Gold.

I recorded a few walkthrough videos at Round 26.3 and it was 28 Gold for Heavily Injured as well.

In case the players who usually surpass Round 25 are expecting the healing cost to be the same before the update....it is not.
The new hospital cap is now 28 Gold.
:'( :( :/

Need some visual stimulation?
Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
Join the EH family and party with me!
GrimGaelDavid_H79docfinzenburgSlickRickLoewe1968tpzinhogespuerKaLiDLichKristinMbiter370淡水地鼠wenpatWalkerballz1RissligoemGeneral_PainGovernatorMrsScattercushionvshield50theldssdlKyrusSmittySpivey3johnny9bunjavajnkieOneLessTitanStelioTheCrabJapes87ArtisansCaptainslayeriozzegDonCoquiJadenJenngantVudnikAnnette578InspTurbinestdiddySteeboonzosonCrazyDGladisbfSchismGForceKick_assBuckzzPic

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    "Upgrading the Hospital will increase the healing time discount by an additional 15 minutes."

So the hospital time was lowered while the costs were increased. Hmm

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TerminatesAnnette578Trae
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    @gespuer. What the NG devils with forked tongue said was that the healing time would be the same. That was true. What they didn't communicate is they also changed the gold to time ratio to make it more expensive for the same amount of time.
    TerminatespaintbeastantAnnette578
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @DLich Since heavily injured at round 26 was 28 gold for my survivors with maxed hospital, and at round 27 it was still the same, I am thinking the cap changed somewhere after Round 25? Round 25 it was at 27 Gold. I don't know the pattern of how the healing costs relates to RSL, but I do know 28 > 25 lol

Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    DLichDavid_H79RedEye52Annette578
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,348
    Of course this happens lol. NG was wrong. Then they corrected themselves. Then they were wrong again.
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    David_H79xbamfxTerminates
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I think there was no change in gold price per healing time.
    I will have a look after my first heavy injury.
    After reaching (lol) the old max healing time I'm sure it will cost 25 gold to heal.
    KaLixbamfxzivaoliviagcheong85
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    I made a test.
    My hospital has the old maximum.
    I fleed from a mission RSL 22.
    The heavy injury needs 2:35 for healing.
    After reaching 2:22 the cost for healing was 25 gold. And I think the old max was even lower than 2:22.

So I would say no chances in gold per healing time, but still more healing time and therefore more gold for healing instantly.
    Terminates
  • SebiSebi Posts: 143
    OK.As I was expecting the update to get low and dirty I didn't rush it...and because of this I will not spend a dime anymore on this game. ..and a hole lot of players won't do it either. ..at least not until this situation is resolved. My money are safe from NG greed...Carry on...
  • SebiSebi Posts: 143
    Indeed...it's getting worse and worse by the update...
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 877
    On a side note, excellent new videos on your channel @Terminates
    TerminatesJadenAnnette578
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 934
    @xbamfx Oh thank you! :D

xbamfxJadenAnnette578