Quick ask about Globe no.1 on leaderboard

I decided to be F2F since 2.6

Just tired of endless upgrading(seems everything would be nerfed eventually), so I can save gold for gas and climbing higher on PVP

The question is, if there are multiple players reach 9999, what makes no.1?

The one reach top first? The last one?

Comments

• 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    > @DoTak said:
    > Um, rock, paper, scissors?

Hah, is it the lyrics form pop song?
    TheLostOnes
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Was that really a question @淡水地鼠 ?

淡水地鼠DLichJadenDavid_H79
    > @Gladi said:
    > Was that really a question @淡水地鼠 ?

If there are two players both with 9999point on output leaderboard.

Who will be the no.1 on the board?

The person who get 9999first?

Or the later one?

Thanks for your time !
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    I would say 1st one. But really dont know myself.
    淡水地鼠
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    I think it's whomever comes there the quickest is the winner

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    淡水地鼠JerryDixon
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    In the event of a tie for the division championship, the following procedures will be used to break all ties to determine the SEC Football Championship Game representative. All Conference versus Conference Games (both division and non-division) will be counted in the Conference Standings.

1. Two-Team Tie: In the event two teams are tied for a division title, the following procedure will be used in the following order:

A. Head-to-head competition between the two tied teams;

B. Records of the tied teams within the division;

C. Head-to-head competition against the team within the division with the best overall (divisional and non-divisional) Conference record, and proceeding through the division (multiple ties within the division will be broken from first to last and a tie for first place will be broken before a tie for fourth place);

D. Overall record against non-divisional teams;

E. Combined record against all common non-divisional teams;

F. Record against the common non-divisional team with the best overall Conference record (divisional or non-divisional) and proceeding through other common non-divisional teams based on their order of finish within their division;

G. Best cumulative Conference winning percentage of non-divisional opponents

H. Coin flip of the tied teams
    GindyTheLostOnesDLich
    Er I'm lost
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    It was a joke it's the tiebreaker used in many college football conferences. It's loses something in translation.
    淡水地鼠
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    That was boring I didn't even make it thru the first paragraph lol
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    > @Shut_Up said:
    > It was a joke it's the tiebreaker used in many college football conferences. It's loses something in translation

I play football sometimes but I never realize the rules is that complicated hah
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    edited June 2017
    If it's anything like the personal Guild's leaderboard...it probably goes by alphabetical order :p

How does one know it does not go over 9999? It might actually make the font smaller and squeeze in 5 characters.

@Shteevie What is the varchar or integer max for displaying the Outpost leaderboard?

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    淡水地鼠iozzeg
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    When outpost was first introduced the cap was (I think) 1,000 influence point for the first short period.

A lot of folks hit that max. I actually think I saw our @zbot there at the top (right @zbot ?) but they made the tie-breaker alphabetical rather than in order of getting there, so poor @zbot was bumped down by the @Alibaba 's of the then-community.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    @淡水地鼠
    Based on the last round of outpost leaderboard, the ranking are based on whichever reaches the score 1st will be ranked higher in the event of a tie.
    淡水地鼠SCBMA
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    @DLich

That's what she said.
    Terminates
    > @Steeboon said:
    > @淡水地鼠
    > Based on the last round of outpost leaderboard, the ranking are based on whichever reaches the score 1st will be ranked higher in the event of a tie.

Very appropriate, unfortunately things got change to me now