Cannot adjust/place defenders on map?

Changing outpost map works. But now On placement screen, I can only shift defender an adjacent spot once and then it's all buggy in which It no longer lets me place/move any of my defenders. It's the Lake map (if it makes a difference). Can someone else try on their outpost to see if encountering same problem. Just wondering if it's a global bug; map specific bug; or just my own game bugged...of which then I'll send support ticket. Thanks

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited June 2017
    It looks global to me. Definitely something screwy is happening. If I try to move my defenders, I can't put them in there at all!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Movado
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    Ok thanks. If it's a global bug then I guess no need for me to send individual support tickets(?)
    @Teeceezy - please help. Another bug to the list.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    We're aware of this issue and are working on it as we speak. Thanks for the report @Movado