Can't see the players who wants to join my guild!

happydudehappydude Member Posts: 9
edited June 2017 in Game Issues
Yep, that's pretty much it. My guild hasb18/20 and I only got the notification that a new player wants to join in but when I go to the solicitudes I can't see the player/s so I have to hit the "aceppt all" button and then see the player to now if I had to accept it or not.
Can anyone fix it, please?

UPDATE: it's fixed
Join Noahs Ark today!
It's a non competitive guild we just play to get rewards

Comments

• deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    They are aware of the problem... my guild has had to accept the player then boot them. Because of it being a high level guild. But at this point we have no choice. I'm sure it should be fixed Soon.
    happydude
  • NewIndianSummerNewIndianSummer Member Posts: 3
    I can't see the guild requests and paid for 2 ads. And I didn't get the full 24 hour free fuel and double points that was the bonus from the update. I waited until 11pm est on Saturday June 17th and when I woke up it was over. Never had that happen before.
  • happydudehappydude Member Posts: 9
    > @NewIndianSummer said:
    > I can't see the guild requests and paid for 2 ads. And I didn't get the full 24 hour free fuel and double points that was the bonus from the update. I waited until 11pm est on Saturday June 17th and when I woke up it was over. Never had that happen before.

Ow dude, that sucks I hope you get a compesation or something.
    Join Noahs Ark today!
    It's a non competitive guild we just play to get rewards
    It would be nice. Tried twice to contact help but it was the weekend at the company. Getting tired of paying for extra things for this game and getting screwed even for the bonus freebies.
    By the way the bonus for double points hasn't worked. It's suppose to be for the weekend but it isn't working. I thought it would be great to use my game bonus combined with the weekend bonus and got screwed by both.