Midsummer Mayhem

13»

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 292
    Does anyone know, if you have a Bruiser at 21 now, with the gift available at 21, and you then level a Bruiser to 22 during the "claim time", will Lucille become lvl 22? Not that I care that much for an epic, but I'm curious about those mechanics. Tx - G
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @Gothgul you should close and restart the App and then Lucille should be Level 22.
    gespuer
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Gothgul yes.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    gespuer said:

It's soooo awesome! I can't believe we really did it.

Exactly my sense of humor :D
    gespuer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,579
    > @Gothgul said:
    > Does anyone know, if you have a Bruiser at 21 now, with the gift available at 21, and you then level a Bruiser to 22 during the "claim time", will Lucille become lvl 22? Not that I care that much for an epic, but I'm curious about those mechanics. Tx - G

As long as that Bruiser is lvl 22 before you claim, the Lucille will be lvl 22 as well.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,905
    Teeceezy said:

> @Gothgul said:

> Does anyone know, if you have a Bruiser at 21 now, with the gift available at 21, and you then level a Bruiser to 22 during the "claim time", will Lucille become lvl 22? Not that I care that much for an epic, but I'm curious about those mechanics. Tx - G

As long as that Bruiser is lvl 22 before you claim, the Lucille will be lvl 22 as well.

Yes I can confirm, I leveled up my Abraham to 22, then unlocked Eugene at level 22, and the Epic Gold Lucille was level 22.
    David_H79Teeceezy
  • JBreeze38JBreeze38 Member Posts: 109
    Aight so what's so great about this epic golden Lucille besides it being gold? Having luck as the gold trait with +1 stun and lethal isn't all that "golden" . But hey it's free right lol.
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    I made an in game support request, because @terminates taught me to love my Scouts.
    But unfortunately I didn't received the Scout tokens, only the announcement was changed. ;)
    Well shooter tokens aren't as bad I think. :)
    Terminates