Are there any plans to allow scrapping of heroes?

gtmscgtmsc Member Posts: 1
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know if at some point we will be able to scrap heroes? There are some heroes that I like, and there are some that I just dont' particularly like/or care to have. If a feature could be put in place to scrap them that would definately help - I currently cannot make calls because I've unlocked Dwight and have him on hold because I dont want to add him. Thanks for reading.

Comments

• fucknutfucknut Member Posts: 16
    Don't talk to pradi, he's fake
  • mikpay2316mikpay2316 Member Posts: 110
    @gtmsc Wtf? Dwight is my top hero. In my opinion his leader trait is the best in game right next to abe and sasha. I do agree with you about scrapping useless hero's like rick and Eugene but for God's sake unlock Dwighty boy! You won't regret it.
    OG Mike 420 - MAVERICKS FAMILY 4 LIFE!
    anthony172
  • ShadowaceAzShadowaceAz Member Posts: 3,396
    @gtmsc Seriously doubt it since they are pushing hero tokens and, imho, would prefer we use them more instead of less.
    Descensus in cuniculi cavum
    Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
    Concordia

anthony172
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    edited April 2018
    Put Dwight in leader position of outpost defense and just be more careful and don't unlock anymore heroes...

I personally love all heros as they all have some value in some parts of the game...even Jerry
  • CBgaming1969CBgaming1969 Member Posts: 1,359
    Once you unlock him there is absolutely no point in keeping him in some precieved limbo...he is already at the survivor level of your top toon and that will never change...