Michonne's Piercing Katana 2.6 unreleased update notes

KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
NG did one thing right by fixing the Piercing on Michonne's Katana. It was not mentioned in the update notes so Check the video out below for some high level piercing!

While I got you here please also observe the last 15 seconds of the clip of when Michonne's hero trait swift strike activates while she has her charge.

After it activates, and you use her charge ability then it doesn't give you a bonus attack like it should when you use warrior's charge.

Therefore leaving you with 2 attacks rather than 3. (It should be Michonne attacks and her swift strike activates, then uses charge to attack and gain another 3rd attack)

Maybe it's working as intended so it won't be too overpowered and at least the charge attack bypasses Bodyshots!

You can test her out in one of the seasons missions.
Would appreciate your feedback on that.

Thank you for your time and hope to see more piercing equipment for melee on the future! (2.7!)

David_H79PutchucoJackBauerGindyTroublemaker

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    @KaLi There was some discussion and the missing 3rd attack is a bug. I was hoping that it got fixed with this update but we need to wait for another 3-4 month.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    Gindy
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @KaLi -- it does look nice, but, with such a high-profile situation and ZERO mention from NG on any adjustments, I would still be leery on accepting that "piercing was fixed" as opposed to seeing a performance increase due to some other game mechanics being adjusted instead.

It seems very suspicious to me that something NG openly offered refund help for and pulled from the store would get no fanfare upon being available to use properly again (unless staff also provides confirmation).

@Teeceezy / @Fearofabotplanet / @Shteevie -- can you advise to "Melee Piercing" being fixed in 2.6?
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @Gindy

Have you ever seen a non charged warrior not bodyshot lvl 30++? It's almost impossible unless piercing played a role :D
    Gindy
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Probably fixed it by accident a positive bug if your were.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    GrimGael
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @KaLi -- the numbers are awesome in your video, more than impressive I must say.

I just see this as one of three situations since NG has been mum on such a big "fix":
    1) Nothing was intentionally changed on the Melee Piercing trait and this is information to them, too.

2) It was overlooked and missed being included in the update notes.

3) It was fixed and *intentionally* left out of the release notes so NG can monitor, analyze, and "balance" its performance (unfortunately affecting awesome forum contributors such as yourself) so they can upset the fewest players (beta-testers) prior to announcing to the masses of it's "fix".
    GrimGael
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    How long does it take for you to do a mission @KaLi ? Cuz you obviously take it really slow and think through steps and then fast forward in the videos. I noticed you even didn't have the fast forward on within the game itself!

And: if possible, could you slow down your videos a bit? I had no idea wth was going on in your vid of testing the revenge trait in the other thread
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    KaLi