A few thoughts...

First, I'd like to be able to "test run" my Outpost.

Second, Scavenge mission would be awesome with some Tanks, Spiked, Exploding and/or Armored walkers.

Third, as mentioned by @NidintuBel in another thread, detailed survivor stats. Missions, kills, etc.

Fourth, and this is a pipe-dream, I know, a "Build-your-own" survivor feature. Choosing your own combination of traits.
“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
NidintuBelzerosouLPutchucoT_12

Comments

• zerosouLzerosouL Member Posts: 187
    More variety within scavenging missions would be awesome.

Id like to see option to replay story missions.

Bringing back deadly missions or new higher diffuculty level would be nice for any type of missions.

Rework of the outpost system, with new "build your own outpost" maps, new walkers that woudl actually help with your outpost defence.
    MattOfEarthT_12
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 616
    edited June 2017
    Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Story Missions! I've always been bothered by the fact you can't go back and replay them, or that there haven't been any new ones.

**SPOILER** VanZandt just gets away and that's the end?
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    T_12
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    I logged on to voice again that we need to be able to test run the outpost. This is such an important feature that has been missing for way too long already. I also agree with all the other suggestions - but test running our own outpost is essential.
    MabikiMattOfEarthPutchuco
    I would like to add one more thought, a character/"hero", I would like to see, and was/is key to the development of key characters and early story lines now being highlighted with weekly missions...

SHANE.

I love seeing The Govenor and Merle getting some due, but while Shane didn't make it long in the story(books and show), he was a key character in shaping the characters and story beyond his death.

ekimhclewDakaminT_12
    @Dakamin: I'm afraid that Outposts have become the neglected bastard stepchild of this game. The current system sucks on so many levels.

T_12
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    Yeah, Outpost is neglected. Most of the people in my guild don't bother with it. I feel like it has a lot of potential but needs an overhaul. Greater control over structural customization and walker placements. Increased max levels. Test Run. It could be great.

Also... yeah, bringing Shane back would be dope. Any ideas as to hero trait?
    MattOfEarthT_12
  • FearofabotplanetFearofabotplanet Staff Posts: 539
    Nice ideas! Thanks a lot @MattOfEarth
    MattOfEarthT_12
    A hero trait for Shane? Hmm... now there's a great topic for debate.

Initial thoughts are that incorporating the new "revenge" trait to all team members makes sense. A more devious side of me would say some tie-in to Otis, maybe you could sacrifice a team member about to go to struggle to save the other two?

edited June 2017
    So, Shane's trait would be "RUN!"... leave one survivor behind, while the bruise/injury counts on only the two that make it to the end. Does that make sense? Very challenge specific, I know, but seems cool.

T_12Captainslayer
    In other words, only 2 out of 3 survivors in the exit zone would be needed to complete the level. Very Shane-esque.

T_12Captainslayer
  • T_12T_12 Member Posts: 712
    @MattOfEarth Maybe with a reduced healing time too for the left out survivor rather than the loong shit.
    Alive!
    MattOfEarthCaptainslayer