Where are the radios?

I know it has been said plenty of times but where are the radios in the tg shop? For the past 3 days I have yet been able to purchase and radios with tg. My shop gets updated 3x a day and radios are never in there. @Teeceezy Did they remove them from the tg shop or is it just my shit luck?(Which doesn't make sense for not being able to buy even 1 for three days.)
Squall_NMLsicarius

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,548
    I had them in today.
    Thank your for complaining.
    :D
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    gespuerCaptainslayer
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    @JackBauer actually not complaining,
    (cause we all know that gets you nowhere), I was actually asking a legitimate question if they got removed or not. But you answered so thank you.
    gespuersicarius
  • LoopyloogrrrLoopyloogrrr Member Posts: 24
    I've had 15 phones from the shop in trade goods in the past 2 days plus a free phone and 1 single trade phone. Also had many from End game boxes and killing wall walkers. So there are phones up for grabs at the moment.
    David_H79
  • 8N88N8 Member Posts: 164
    Amiga said:

Invader said:

I found them...

I bought used Dell laptop E6430 on i5, 8 GB, 320 GB HDD, backlit KB for this price week ago.
    Huh. Looking for a new laptop, how do you like it?
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @8N8
    Amazing. I fit SSD samsung pro 840... Freaking rocket!
    romeoDLich
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Ok, so an update. I just had my tg shop resupply and once again ZERO radios for tg. @Teeceezy Can you please take the time and fill me in on why for the past 3 and 1/2 days I have not been able to buy a radio for tg?

And for EVERYONE else, no need to comment on if you had them or not, I would just like an answer from the main source.

@Shut_Up Very good point on why they are not in there. It sucks when one of the main ways to make radio calls without spending real $$$ Is now changed(hate using the Nerf word, lol.)
    sicariusjimmorrison369
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    They nerfed the TG store alot longer than 3 days ago. I might get that offer a couple times a week at most, for like a month now. The 30 pack you're never going to see more than a few times a year now. Been months for that already. I used to never buy the 1 phone for 600 TGs because who can't find one phone soon? But I buy them all now. I have to. Come to think of it even that offer is scarce for me. But funny thing, now I dont give a damn about outposts any longer. Why bore myself with that if I cant use the goods to make calls which is about the biggest aspect to the game? So be it. Whatever. Ill take what I can find and keep my wallet closed.
    sicariusKyrus
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 487
    @srmcn1031 The 5 radios just came back for me in the past couple of days, hopefully you will get better luck soon.
    bigbeanoDavid_H79romeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    Like others, I have to conclude that the radios in TG-shop are still there...

BUT,
    The occurance decreased significantly for me too. This has been going on for over a month now.

Can never be sure, but I assume they (NG) decreased the chance for radio in shop.

Mainly because NG is greedy like that.
    Last isn't even a opinion/assumption.
    It's a fact.
    Squall_NMLShut_Up
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I just had them once in last 10 days :neutral:
    Squall_NMLggbatsromeo