Game will not load my gamecenter saved profile

bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
Restarted, reinstalled, it loaded a new account. When choosing my account to load it gets stuck loading again. iOS 10.3.3 ver 2.6.1.
Stopped in the middle of a challenge. It would not let my men move, end turn, and it would not let the walkers take a turn. It did not show my survivors on the left. Frozen game.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    Contact support via submitting a in game support request.

If you can't access help via the setting (gear icon), press 3 fingers on the screen for 10 seconds while the game is loading to access the help screen. Click on one of the FAQ questions to see the answers and contact us should pop up. Click it and explain the situation to support.
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    The game will not load my profile. It’s frozen on the loading screen. Tried on different devices. Using iOS 10.3.2. Game enter name p4ttymycakes, in game name bitercakes. Please fix my account. The game frozen during a challenge. It would not let the walker take their turn, it wasn’t showing my players on the left sidebar. Now the game does not load. Restarted, reinstalled. It would load a new game but not my saved game. Please fix my account. And please don't tell me you have the weekend off again
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @bitercakes , if your game is linked to the Game Center log out and log back in.

If that doesn't work please see instructions for lost game.

https://nextgames.helpshift.com/a/the-walking-dead-no-man-s-land/?l=en&s=my-account&f=i-lost-my-game
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    if your game is linked to the Game Center log out and log back in //// this has been done
    I already submitted for a lost game.
    Im missing double supplies weekend because there is no game support on the weekend...