Survivor got stuck on crates in The Room

ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
Hey y'all! Sorry if this has been covered already, but i didnt see it in bug report. I was just doing The Room level 24/1 and Daryll somehow moved on the crates in the top right corner and he wouldnt move for several turns. I thought i was gonna have to flee just to get out which would've sucked since i hadnt even gotten bruised. But after a few turns, he finally came out from back there. I posted a video of it on my YouTube channel, 911zette. I dont know how to share videos in here yet and i'm about to head to work.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,253
    @Zette do you remember if Daryl retaliated? In these cases just restart the game and it should be fixed. Most likely where Daryl was shown wasn't where he actually was but if you click where he was last you should be able to move him. Again it's easier to restart the game.
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 416
    Hey! Thanks for responding. I looked at video again and he was opening the crate when he jumped over it. Didn't think about closing game since I was recording my gameplay. I just hope it doesn't cause someone to get unnecessarily injured. Was kinda funny but only because I didn't get injured because of it. I think I would'vr been aggravated if I had to take a hit because of it.
    Hey! Thanks for responding. I looked at video again and he was opening the crate when he jumped over it. Didn't think about closing game since I was recording my gameplay. I just hope it doesn't cause someone to get unnecessarily injured. Was kinda funny but only because I didn't get injured because of it. I think I would'vr been aggravated if I had to take a hit because of it.
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    I'm pretty sure Daryl saw some kind of vermint and thought "Lunch!" It took awhile before Clyde could convince him to rejoin the fight.
    Zettezivaolivia
    @Carl_s_Hat , too funny! I cracked up on that 1!