fattys and armored spawns

KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
Back when the challenges 2.0 was first introduced I really enjoyed fighting the armored and fatty spawns in the last round 4 in higher level missions. It made entering those maps more exciting and helped with the repetition.

Ever since playing the new layout with only 3 rounds now, I feel like NG should Add back fattys and armored to spawns in round 3 in the earlier rounds like 25-29

This should create more in depth battles and help make the challenge more exciting and challenging by creating different scenarios and stronger opponents for us before advancing to the next levels.

With the new traits like Ruthless, we should be able to also take on these armored and fattys spawns much better compared to before.
jimmorrison369gcheong85JackBauerMarkAvengerstpzinhoCaptainslayerDLichDBones

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @KaLi
    The Fattie and Armored spawn was in round 4 of a certain RSL.
    I think the quadruple rounds started at RSL 26.
    After removing the quadruple rounds the specials spawn was removed too.
    KaLigespuerMark
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited June 2017
    @David_H79 yeah since we don't have 4 rounds anymore, it would be good to add it to round 3 instead now.

The current challenge layout of repeating 3 times is great, which is why I wouldn't want it to change

without those fattys and armored spawns... I feel like we are missing out on some more in depth and challenging gameplay that players from all levels can experience.
    David_H79Mark
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    I never play enough to get to 4 rounds, I also remember added fatties and armored.
    gespuer
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > I never play enough to get to 4 rounds, I also remember added fatties and armored.

Are you sure?
    I only remember an additional Fattie or Armored spawn at the quadruple rounds.

One exception "Inside out".
    Captainslayer
    It definitely would make the challenge more challenging at higher RSLs.
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    There still there every week at 30.4 and 31.4
    David_H79ant
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    edited June 2017
    The 4th rounds start at 30 now and they have fatties and armored .... there was a screenshot attached but its gone now ....:: sorry
    > @tdiddy said:
    > There still there every week at 30.4 and 31.4

I don't reach that high RSLs.
    Thanks for sharing. :)
    gespuertdiddy
    @jimmorrison369
    Ahh, now I know what you mean. ;)
    There we are talking about two different things.
    What you refer to is that at the second and third part of the triple rounds are Fatties or Armored are added to the starting position.
    This is actually on many maps like Sweeping the cellar in this Challenge set.

What @KaLi is referring to is that additional Fatties or Armored appears in the first spawn wave instead of normal walkers.
    jimmorrison369tdiddyant
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    edited June 2017
    Sweeping The cellar has Armoured later
    DLich
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    @tdiddy

Thanks for letting me know about this!

Highest I ever made was only to level 29 so I will train harder to get to experience those spawns on 30!

:D
    David_H79gespuertdiddy
  • gcheong85gcheong85 Member Posts: 149
    Beware for what you wish for. NG loves to give godlike mode buff for walkers,fatties and so on. Good luck and stay safe survivors
    Mark
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Ugh do not ask for tougher missions. Most people have enough trouble as it is. Feel free to get to those high levels and experience those spawns though
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    1RisCaptainslayerRedEye52