What's best way to gain active members?

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
We're a reasonably new guild but already ranked 5th in Australia Region. Averaging 8000-1000 stars in weekly challenges. Can't seem to find good active members. We currently have 1 position free and just need a good dedicated member.
What's the best way to attract such a plyr?
Cheers! TJS (Leader) "TheJusticeSquad"
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain

Comments

• JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Sometimes it's just better to change the guild if you have "outgrown".
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • sylvrlionsylvrlion Member Posts: 13
    Trying to find new members. New but decent guild come join steady players guild is sylvrlion
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Offer "incentives." Or "penalties," depending on your recruits' preferences.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    TJSJenng
  • ScowleyScowley Member Posts: 421
    If your 5th in your region and have 19 players your already doing great.

Occasionally we have someone disappear from the game and have to find new recruits, it's not easy i agree. There is a forum thread on here for recruiting but theres more anglers than fish im afraid.

Good luck in your search you sound like a cool bunch.
    Elder of guild 'Aloha Snackbar'
    MFJigsawTJS
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 612
    Constantly check the "looking for a guild" thread. But you have to be quick, @buchizombiebreath lives on that thread!
    Captainslayer
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,408
    Check the guild section often especially after the challenge ends although if you're a fellow Australian it's a bit harder as most ppl look for a guild on here around 2am our time and by the time you wake up they're already joined another guild.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild