Grenades !!!

TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
How about creating a grenade throwing weapon trait for scouts, another class or all classes?
-
TJS  -  Member of W-S
Nation Wars 🇦🇺 Australian Team Captain
T_12

Comments

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    Assaults already have a weapon for that, but it hasn't been seen in a while. But a nice "Knife Throw" charge attack would be pretty cool for a Scout.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    Dakamin
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    *storms off* "I'm going to go play with my grenades!"

• TJSTJS Member Posts: 4,501
    Wow. I have never seen this Assult grenade trait. Maybe they could bring it back & up to date.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Totally
  • sbfsbf Member Posts: 466
    @TJS Rufus's old special weapon, called the Reckonin', was a kind of grenade (molotov cocktail), with "varmint blast" which set the enemies on fire instead of stunning. But they gave him a new weapon, the Dixieland BBQ, which works more like a regular assault weapon in terms of damage area, and it still sets the enemy on fire instead of stunning.
    Totally
  • MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    edited June 2017
    Nice history recollection @sbf! When's the last time you've seen either? Seems like many updates ago.
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    > @sbf said:
    > @TJS Rufus's old special weapon, called the Reckonin', was a kind of grenade (molotov cocktail), with "varmint blast" which set the enemies on fire instead of stunning. But they gave him a new weapon, the Dixieland BBQ, which works more like a regular assault weapon in terms of damage area, and it still sets the enemy on fire instead of stunning.

I have seen both these weapons but the regular Assult weapons work much better in my opinion. I'm think a throwing grenade would be something different and also possibly give scouts or some other classes the option of attacking yet staying at a distance.
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
  • TheRealSavageTheRealSavage Member Posts: 64
    If malees could throw weapons, would it cost 1 extra turn to get your weapons back?
    > @TheRealSavage said:
    > If malees could throw weapons, would it cost 1 extra turn to get your weapons back?

I was thinking grenade throwing could be a charged trait. So my answer would be no.
    Anyway, I appreciate all the talk about this topic and hope creator's will take notice and consider grenades as a good idea.
    Cheers! TJS
    -
    TJS  -  Member of W-S
    Dakamin
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 108
    Yeah I agree, a ranged charge attack on a melee character would be hella sweet.

+1 for Grenade / Throwing Knife with alternate charge!
    TJS