The only positivity thread

Comments

• General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    Watching Galadon’s paid ad on november 1st 2015 was one of the best things ever.

So I can’t say paid ads are bad.

But this thread is so sad :( Is NML coming to an end?
    gespuerLightfeetF_U_4ever
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,228
    I love my Conquer guild family! BOOM
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    David_H79gespuerJenng
  • rustynailrustynail Member Posts: 145
    I like the in game sound effects B)
    Smooth but strong and on the rocks.
    gespuerWeekOnebigbeano
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I like that we find 24/7 other game addicts (from all over the world) to discuss this beloved game app in this forum.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

THCrossWeekOne
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I like the new layout of the TG store, and agree with most of the posts here about update gifts and community event gifts, etc.
    Can you please make it easier for players to exit out of radio tower after making a call though? My finger slips and sometimes I make a radio call I really didn't want to!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    I like that players come up with ideas to improve this game (as you can see here).
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

David_H79
  • creativeusernamecreativeusername Member Posts: 87
    I haven't posted to the forum in more than a year but I felt compelled to log in so I could enjoy the love and add to it! This is an outstanding game imho. Thanks for continuing the weekly highlight missions!
    gespuerDavid_H79Teeceezy
  • WeekOneWeekOne Member Posts: 1,195
    I absolutely love finding a thread like this to catch up on when I’m forced to take a 1hr break from the game ;)
    gespuerDavid_H79
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 978
    Awwwww everything is oh so good on the forums all of a sudden.:::::
    gespuerTHCrossJadenggbats
  • Maverick1969Maverick1969 Member Posts: 107
    I like tuning into this tread , all zen, to read all your nice comments .
    And i got a smurky smile on my face whitin seconds, thanks for that @xbamfx. What did you do ???
    THCross
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,041
    I love my guild and my guild members. They are the best thing about this game.

Forum is cool, too. Share the joy and share the pain... ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    THCrossDavid_H79gespuerLightfeet
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I'm positive there are pats on the back mixed with several slaps in the face within this thread.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    DLichTHCrossLightfeetJaden
    @Monsuta FREE XBAMFX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I'm positive this thread is gonna die
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    VudnikJackBauerJaden
    Thank you @Maverick1969 seriously I love this community and the game and I wish no bad things upon it. It is never my intent to hurt the developers or verbally assault anyone it's just very frustrating when you like something so much and see an alternate route being taken that diminishes the joy and fun factor in the game. In the past I have made mention on many things I thought were awesome ideas the NG staff implemented. I think early after 2.6 it was several things that caused impulsive reactions from many. It's all good they can ban me, I'll just stop spending my money on their product completely. Who wins?
    VudnikMaverick1969DeadBeat
  • WarlordWarlord Member Posts: 163
    I'm positive we are getting screwed on tokens for retiring pink survivors :D

I'm positive my guild sticking around is the only thing keeping me from deleting this app as no matter what @Shteevie says, I do not have a "connection" with my survivors that keeps me playing or keeps me from retiring them. Four plus years of gaming with them is hard to walk away from.

I'm positive there are way more people that are passionate about this game that would voice their concerns but good with those that do.

Finally, I'm positively positive that the positives will keep flowing from NG as everything is positive in their positive only world.
    xbamfxpaintbeastMonsutaLightfeet
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I'm positive someone has lost any semblance of common sense.
    CaptainslayerMonsuta