The only positivity thread

Comments

• MattOfEarthMattOfEarth Member Posts: 618
    This thread is awesome. Thanks @gespuer!
    “Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of sh!t you people don’t know sh!t about. Rick knows every fine grain of said sh!t.”

Elder of JiltedProphet - 2 MILLION Stars and counting! Always recruiting, get in touch!
    romeogespuerDavid_H79MizTy
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Metal , that's not really positive, but I'm the highest fan of sarcasm. So I go for this as being positive.
    And at least that is what this thread is all about.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    I'm positive this thread needs to fall into obscurity like the once great stu thread
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Avengersgespuerpaintbeastbigbeano
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    This is why we can't have nice things. If you have just one room in the house where you ask people not to poop on the floor, some joker positively feels the need to go in there and poop on the floor. I guess it's a positive for self-expression. Sartre, watch out! Like Holland Oates said, she's an anteater!
    PigtabernacJadenDavid_H79
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    “People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.”
    MabikigespuerJaden
    from: Steve Maraboli, Unapologetically You: Reflections on Life and the Human Experience
    @Teeceezy @gespuer “Seeing the glass as half empty is more positive than seeing it as half full. Through such a lens the only choice is to pour more. That is righteous pessimism.”
    ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
    gespuerggbats
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    I'll clean up the poop then, thanks for all the endless hours I've played here, always cool killing zombies....

Rewards
    gespuer
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 472
    Not positive anymore after seeing these high score and the total trash you get, my first token crate was better than my 1100 crate wtf guys fix this junk or do you really don't know how a reward system works, if not, hire someone who does.....
    Avengers
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I'm positive for HPV.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    David_H79Japes87bigbeano
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,463
    I am positive for the future of the game. o:) <3
    gespuerMaverick1969Avengers
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I'm positive NG has successfully blasted the forums into submission while the biggest mass exodus of Veterans the game has ever seen has quietly happened. I actually have to give them some credit for that lol
    I'm still positive that pointing out issues (and offering a lot of data -thanks to @dlich) by the community of this forum still forces NG to "have an eye on it".
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

CaptainslayerMizTy
    I'm positiv about lower hospital healing times for out post fights (compared to other).
    And for sure I'm positive that it won't be nerfed since the player base take advantage of it. ;)
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

I'm positive and thankful for the free stuff we recently got (100 days countdown). That stab is great.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

“It is ironic that constructive thinkers are often misunderstood as negative, as they differ from those longing for positivity: constructive thinkers have been conditioned to find positive in negative rather than suffering from the negative in negative. @Teeceezy @gespuer
    ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
    gespuerJadenBill_ZRTggbats
    I'm positively happy about this daily free call.

Playin' since 15.01.2016

SCBMAJaden
  • rakisseiarakisseia Member Posts: 7
    love this game..
    Teeceezy