A few ideas for new shop features that I would want to buy

theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
- Preview Mode: For 24 hours, you could see what's in the reward crates after a mission before even selecting it. You could see what the remaining traits would be on 4* or lower survivors. You could see the weapon and/or traits from the gear crate in the trade shop. Suggested price: ~$5.
- Survivor Trait Swap: For a certain period of time after a new update that contains new survivor traits, you can pay to have an elite/pinkie/6*+ survivor trait swapped for one of the new traits. Suggested price: ~$3/trait
- Gear Design: For a limited time offer, you can select which 3 traits you want on a legendary gear. NG could rotate the class and whether it's a weapon or armor. Suggested price: ~$15-25/gear.
- Hero/Special Weapons Rework: Rather than put a hard cap on the level of weapons such as Daryl's crossbow, Morgan's staff, kingdom spear, etc., simply charge a few bucks to update the purchased weapon to the new max level when there are updates. I know many players, including myself, refuse to buy weapons from the trade shop features because they quickly fall behind after updates every few months. Some adjustment such as this would definitely entice me to actually pay for some of these special weapons, and I think many more players would buy in as well, because then the weapon is seen as a long-term game investment rather than a temporary rental. Suggested price: initial = same, update = ~$4/weapon.
- Double Supplies: For 24 hours, same as the weekend event. This would definitely help reduce the grind for players. Why is double XP an option, but not double supplies? Suggested price: ~$4.

Anyway, I'm not sure if any of these ideas are actually good, but they're just some ideas that have been floating around in my head for a while, so I thought I'd throw them out there. I figured some discussion on how NG can make more money AND help players at the same time instead of bleeding them might be productive. Any other ideas?

Edit: Tag @Teeceezy and @Shteevie
KratostdiddyMaD VapoRRedEye52SPC_TORRESsrmcn1031Pain WalkerCaptainslayerpaintbeastgespuersligoemSpringChickenKillersZDBones

Comments

• KratosKratos Member Posts: 346
    Great ideas @theldssdl

While I have only been playing for a couple of months I never could figure why double supplies was not an option but would gladly pay for that one. I haven't really experienced the max level yet but from what I read here it is a bad thing and again I would be willing to pay for that when I do hit that wall.
    Part of the MAVERICKS Guild Family
    StaceyElizabeth
  • tdiddytdiddy Member Posts: 355
    Well put
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    Less $ per purchase but more purchase variety.

Loved all suggestions!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • srmcn1031srmcn1031 Member Posts: 565
    Awesome ideas, but in all reality it will never happen because NG doesn't care to un-cap weapon levels. I don't think they realize the amount of money they are missing out on. But I would love to see your suggestions taken seriously and implemented.
    paintbeastgespuer
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    I like all of these suggestions but, personally, would never use the double supplies. If there is one thing Daryl has taught me, it is to sloooowww down.
    Avengerssrmcn1031gespuerRedEye52
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Instead of suggesting using real world money these would be better ideas using in game gold. Try not to give them ideas a that use real money because we'll do I really need to elaborate!
    paintbeastRedEye52
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    I'd much prefer these options for real money for them to make money then another council upgrade and nerfing radios further so we have no choice but to buy them or more show characters to try and boost radio sales not to mention these are great ideas that will benefit us.
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Cool suggestions, thanks @theldssdl.
    theldssdlMaD VapoR
  • zivaoliviazivaolivia Member Posts: 180
    I would like to see a 3-day gas offer. I almost always buy 1 gas booster each week. I would be willing to pay a bit more for a longer duration booster. Maybe $2.99 for a 3-day. I know a lot in our alliance but 1 gas booster each week and I bet most would pay that extra $. Easy way to get a lot more money in the door each week
    theldssdl
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 485
    Makes to much sense for NG to do something like that..
    RedEye52