Crazy Scores

2»

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    @tdiddy I do believe you fall into "people crazy" category every challenge :tongue:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    tdiddySlickRickJVC_TWD
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

i'm interested in some scores from other exclusive F2Per to compare with me, i'm in with 1290 stars (yeah, can't challenge these crazy lads n ladies above me)

ftp with 1206 this time, so your score is pretty awesome in my book. I might have gotten one more round (28.3) with another day, or with lots of gold on healing (which I don't do).
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    docfinzenburg
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @vshield50 said:
    > Why so many people in jail? I can probably guess why my buddy @xbamfx is in but why @Captainslayer and @painclasher ?
    >
    > We already broke @capibara out of jail but that was a whole nother story...

A lot of it started on page 4 of "2.6 Retirement Token Nerfs".
    vshield50Captainslayer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,147
    vshield50 said:

Why so many people in jail? I can probably guess why my buddy @xbamfx is in but why @Captainslayer and @painclasher ?

We already broke @capibara out of jail but that was a whole nother story...

Yep... Been jailed in guild ...what a shame!! Better not talk about that... :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    vshield50
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Is that huge increased number of user who has been warned or were sent to jail a new way by NG to "accidentally" get rid of veterans?
    Pain WalkerJadenTHCrosszeowerus
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017

Metal seriously how in the walker overrun world of No Man's Land do you have $86,000 gold bars??? That's like some serious, serious cash...I mean $50 gets you like what 5,000 gold bars...plus that star count is insane...My best is over 400 stars and that was pushing every survivor I have into the hospital..

Spend your money on what you want but thats quite franky obscene and is a big contributer to why we cant have nice things in this game by killing off creativity and innovation in NML.
    Pain WalkerShut_UpPutchuco
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    > @vshield50 said:
    > I just realized that I was warned last week. Did not even know until now. How many "points" are needed to jail?

See the screenshot
  • MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732

JackBauervshield50RickGrames
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2017
    NG's prisoner list is growing each day:

OneLessTitan
    JayZ
    xbamfx
    Captainslayer
    painclasher
    vshield50
    vshield50THCrossJackBauerggbats
    To whom it might concern:
    Isn't silence and a lack of communication also toxic? Is a person who is too immature to get into a dialog qualified to be a moderator? I don't think so!
    No communication is communication as well (quote by Paul Watzlawick).
    vshield50Pain WalkerTHCrossFragzieJadenzeowerus
  • FragzieFragzie Member Posts: 584
    Yup, some crazy scores!

Be aware taking a problem to PM may involve more mods and admin being invited to the PM.

Stay positive..

Pretty sure that is on topic and didn't break any rules
    THCross
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Amazing job @Stelio and @Terminates ...you two put the beest in wildebeest :)

And awesome job too @bun you glorious Englishman!

P.S. @tdiddy Sorry you had an "off" week :p
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    tdiddyStelioRickGramesJaden
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @docfinzenburg I'm ftp as well and I got 1180. I'm sure I could have gotten more...I just didn't feel like playing much
    Congrats on your awesome score!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    docfinzenburg
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 251
    @Stelio I am so happy to see why you chose 'STELIO'! That's my ring tone and one of my dogs name! Even now I can hear it in my head without it being played! Lol GREAT NAME!
  • GoodGozerGoodGozer Member Posts: 13
    @doc...1331 here as a mostly ftp player (spent about $15 total).

Echoing everyone above. It's a fun combo of bonus, maps, and gas. Our guild had a lot of PRs.
    docfinzenburg
    I'm f2p, too.
    With this challenge I beat my former high score and got 1232 ☆ (thanks to hunter bonus and 1 min gas refill).
    docfinzenburgTHCross
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 407
    I stopped at level 30. Respect to everyone who had will and time and money to go beyond that.

Im curious to hear if it is still so that walkers of lvl 30 and above have same stats ? Is there any difficulty increase between lvls 30 .. 34 ? (If pink stars are not counted..)
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 391
    How many gold has been used to heal survivors?

I'm curious to know
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 684
    > @tallinie said:
    > I stopped at level 30. Respect to everyone who had will and time and money to go beyond that.
    >
    > Im curious to hear if it is still so that walkers of lvl 30 and above have same stats ? Is there any difficulty increase between lvls 30 .. 34 ? (If pink stars are not counted..)

The health of lvl 30 walkers and above have different health for each level, whether if there is a limit I am not sure.
    I believe the body shots % increases with each level too.
  • StelioStelio Member Posts: 45
    @enigma12 lol
    It's a shame I can't like/agree/lol/awesome your post at the same time. I couldn't decide what to click on :#
    I'll just give you Stelio's song

https://youtu.be/i1nPGM-2Q0w
    THCrossPapacasTeeceezyKillersZDLich
  • GoodGozerGoodGozer Member Posts: 13
    @RickGrimes...I used 21 gold to heal Abraham near the end. I wouldn't have done that except my guild was really pushing for a phones reward (which we ended up missing by 14 stars)
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,140
    edited July 2017
    I have beaten my highest rsl by 3. From 28 to 31. Beaten my all time score by about 300 stars. It was insane.

Ive also spent more gold than ever on a challenge.

Those are the type of moves that NG needs to take to keep us satisfied and make fair money in the process.

I think everybody beat their score. If not, huge majority.

GJ to us all. Those big and small.

Edit: Classified.
    tabernacDavid_H79gespuerAvengersBill_ZRT
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

How many gold has been used to heal survivors?

I'm curious to know

Personally I rarely heal a survivor that will cost more than about 10 gold to heal.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Bumping

2 players in global top 50 get over 2000 stars last challenge:

@Stelio 2157

@tdiddy 2009
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    Hey Monsuta, please make a new thread instead of bumping old ones.

Rule #13 Keep in mind common forum courtesy:
    - Thread necromancy
    Don’t bump threads older than 30 days - start a new one instead.
    Monsuta
This discussion has been closed.