Jackpot event

I will have to say this is my least favorite event. If memory serves me, the first time we had this event, it was okay, because I did get a few decent items. But the couple of times, it is not worth spending any gold to open additional chests because drop rates of good items has become so poor. And on top of it, the last time we had this event I got 1 all gold - and that was in my alt. Bleh. Other events get me spending gold or buying extra gas. Last weekend with the combo, I used a lot of gold healing. Eventually it will lead me to buy a gold bundle to replenish the bank. Money in the bank. 5 second upgrade weekends, often I buy gas and double xp to take advantage. Money in the bank. Radio weekends, multiple gas packages. Money in the bank. I guess that NG must be making money in this week's awful event or they wouldn't keep doing it, but I just gotta believe I am not the only one that just hates this event.
KaLiR2runfastCaptainslayerKyruspaintbeasttdiddyflyingcowkingJennggespuerDavid_H79JackBauerbababooeyromeoInvaderKarajocaDBones8900rpmautumn_ashtheldssdlArtisansBuckzzDbld1369pradiantDLH

Comments

• KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited July 2017
    You may not like it but for many it's a really nice event.

Even though some jackpots may end up with all rares, it at least the increase chances that will give you more supplies and xp.

NG has been really generous with their events after 2.6 and this jackpot will for sure help many gain a little more than just playing on a regular non event day.

I hope you the best this time around and that you score that jackpot you are hoping for!
    MystiqueJenngromeobsgper4Timboski
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    It would be great if after every 25 missions you were guaranteed a gold jackpot (in addition to the random ones). This way you can plan accordingly the one jackpot every hour or whatever you're guaranteed to get instead of getting it on a data beach life mission or a RSL 19 challenge mission.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    JennggespuerDavid_H79
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    It's my least favorite event but of course you'll never know this time I might get a gold jackpot that actually has gold worthy gear
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Jennggespuerautumn_ash
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,028
    Besides of gear I still need tons of cans and XP... the only thing I really don't like is that my luck seems to be so bad that I almost never get gold and only very few silver. Oh well...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    ekimhclewJennggespuer
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    We have a jackpot event going on right now? My game doesn't say anything.
    gespuersicariusant
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,354
    @ekimhclew starts Friday
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    Oh ok lol ya I checked the announcements section and didn't see anything.
    Jenngsicarius
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    I wish they would put the weekend event in announcements. I hate hate hate the videos. Takes too long. Just give me the info! 2-3 words, 1 sentence tops! Or just the pic.
    @Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet could you make that happen? To have it just like it was before?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    JenngekimhclewEL34xyz
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,053
    I know I am not that lucky but lets hope for the best.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY tWo with hUnDrEd ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    gespuer
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    Avengers said:

I wish they would put the weekend event in announcements. I hate hate hate the videos. Takes too long. Just give me the info! 2-3 words, 1 sentence tops! Or just the pic.

@Teeceezy @Fearofabotplanet could you make that happen? To have it just like it was before?

The weekly videos of @Terminates are my highlight :)

gespuerKyrusJadenJenngAvengers
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 888
    This event has never been kind to me, never been lucky, only ever receive scrap. While other I have seen have been very lucky.

When will we ever have the phone event again????
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    > @DBones said:
    > I'm not a big fan of this event by any stretch of the imagination, but undoubtedly the WORST event ever was the increased chances of gold and silver crates in cinema ads. Thank Jesus we haven't seen that pile of walker dung in a LONG time (let's keep it that way)!

You are absolutely right.
    I didn't remembered that. :)
    gespuerDBonesCaptainslayer
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,461
    @Avengers You can’t hate the videos. They are working as intended. They have the weekend event info. Nothing to look into.
    gespuerAvengers
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Here's one of my guild mates awesome gold jackpot
    There is something seriously wrong with this

Japes87gespuerGovernatorJaden
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,207
    This event idea is fantastic.

The frustration is that all players notice drops are nerfed after 2-3 jackpots.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I have
    JackBauer said:

@EL34xyz

Well at least your guildmate had a gold jackpot I haven't seen one during that weekend yet. (Playing rsl 19 - rsl25.1)

So it can always be worse.

I have not had a gold either, but in a past event I got the mother of all gold jackpots
    So I guess I am still using up some of the luck I got on the jackpot shown below
    Check out this one I got on a previous jackpot weekend

gespuer
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I remember that :s
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,171
    My first jackpot this event. Was literally the third mission I ran yesterday morning, lol.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    At least two out of nine. Not so bad, I assume. It seems tobe working as intended. lol
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    Did NG stop doing the radio event? It's been months, meanwhile I've seen other events repeated many times now.
    Kyrus