Double xp event not working

Either in the individual xp per kill, total xp shown at end of mission or total xp credited, the 'double xp in every mission' isn't working for challenge missions
This space for rent

["Retribution" guild ... email [email protected] for info]
romeo

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited July 2017
    You need to clean your cache....

Edit: unfortunately you're right. double xp is not working (as intended), but I'm sure.... NG will "have an eye on it"...
    romeoPic
    edited July 2017
    BTW: Jackpot is also broken. Did not have any since the event started. Very frustrating. :D

EDIT: just received my First Silver Jackpot crate. It was filled with (almost) awesome items as usual.

romeoflyingcowkingPic
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I wonder if this response by Teeceezy posted in the thread I started about "Weekend event cut short" has anything to do with this:

Sorry about that guys. We've recently made some internal improvements that once rolled out should help us avoid these situations.
    romeo
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    yes. its not working
    Pic
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    The news article was published prior to the beginning of the event. The event is now live, and everything should be working as intended ;)
    JackBauergespuerPain WalkerPic
    Nope. Still NOT doubled! even after closing the app, restart the game and cleared the cache.
    JackBauerNG_Sam
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    edited July 2017
    Apologies in that case. Jackpot is working but looking into the other parts now. (Edit) Should be working now.
    Pain Walker
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2017
    Pretty sure the 10 hero call isn't working either. Just spent 140 phones and only got 1 pink which was 10 Dwight.
    JackBauergespuerPic
This discussion has been closed.