Power vs Spread

Runners_0648Runners_0648 Member Posts: 58
I've always thought that with hunter and assault weapons that the most important trait was wide caliber and spread. As I've progressed through the game and have begun to reach lvls of 27 and higher I've started questioning this concept. I'm curious to know what other high level players think of the subject.As with these two assault rifles

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 1,061
    I prefer dmg. Over anything for assault., kinda varies on a hunter tho.. Silver bore is great
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I like the spread, but yes: assaults are low on damage so lethal and destructive traits are awesome to have.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    romeo
  • SmittySpivey3SmittySpivey3 Member Posts: 324
    Easy answer for me. Gold Lethal Gold Spread and Silver lucky are my favorite. Highest hit power, highest area effected and lucky boosting other traits like dodge and more. Critical damage however is limited to only that which has already popped up as a critical HIT, lower on assault class than shooters in frequency for example. Plus the old B.S. trait of critical chance is an infrequent and also not easy to measure. Its usually my choice to go with an every play effect than one with some tiny chance of maybe sometimes going active.
    gespuer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    I got this assault weapon and imo there is nothing more perfect than this. Piercing helps with getting thru at higher levels, destructive helps with killing higher lvl zombies cuz of the immense damage and of course spread to give everyone a piece of my mind :wink:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    gespuer
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I like Piercing also on higher level armored
    PigDavid_H79gespuerromeo
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    @Runners_0648 I always scrap immediately all ranged weapons without at least silver wide caliber / spread / high power. Dont waste your xp on anything else. For highest levels of challenge, you will need also piercing. Third trait could be increased critical damage, lethal, luck.. @Avengers has the perfect weapon.
    gespuervshield50