Hero call not working?

140 phones spent, got one hero (10 dwight). Either you seriously nerfed the percentage on Abraham drop rate or it's not working when you switched heroes today.
red182PicJackBauer

Comments

• TripodTripod Member Posts: 130
    I made 1 Abe call and got 10 Abe tokens, guess I got lucky.. Got really lucky a few days ago on a 5 call with 256 Sasha tokens.
    Picgespuer
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,577
    No changes to the percentages. Hope you find Dwight tokens soon @whitek111!
    TripodPic
  • red182red182 Member Posts: 5
    > @Teeceezy said:
    > No changes to the percentages. Hope you find Dwight tokens soon @whitek111!

I believe they meant on today's Abe call. Out of 14 calls, hit hero tokens only once and it was Dwight.

I also have done 7 Abe calls now. 0 of ANY hero tokens. That's a joke. Something needs to change, it does seem they know Abe day is big to most and definitely seems nerfed.
    PicAvengers
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    When they change heroes, the first hours are crap. I would keep my radios for later

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    Picwhitek111red182Karajoca
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    I did five of special Eugene calls on Eugene day and got nothing, no hero's . The system is broken . What's the point of the special calls if they have been nerfed down also
    PicAvengers
  • whitek111whitek111 Member Posts: 94
    edited July 2017
    Thanks @painwalker for the tip next time I'll be sure to wait. I usually do but I seen Abe today and wanted to try and get him to legendary
    Pain Walkergespuer
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    i believe so. but i spent 300 phones on Abe's call and got only 32 tokens. http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27551/burning-300-radios-for-only-32-abraham-tokens#latest
    drkuhar
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @romeo , obviously you're praying to the wrong god. You have to praise NG for better luck!

AvengersSlowMo
  • Carl_s_HatCarl_s_Hat Member Posts: 202
    I made six Michonne 10-calls yesterday:
    1. 32 Glenns
    2. 8 Warriors
    3. 32 Michonnes
    4. 128 Michonnes-made her unlockable.
    5. 10 Michonnes
    6. 10 Michonnes

WahooDawgJackBauerAvengers
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    There are people like @Carl_s_Hat or @vshield50 and then there are people like me. When I was finally missing just 1 Carl token to get him unlocked.. I wasted hundreds of phones in 10-call to get that missing token. But thats the beauty of NG's RNG. One day you may get lucky. And most not.
    gespuer
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    I called for Morgan 3 times yesterday and different heroes. no Morgan. Yeah there was no extra chance to get the hero of the day. My other to spin got nothing.
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 166
    I never do hero calls, but wanted some Maggie tokens. Did 2 and got 2 x 8 class tokens. Urghghghghghgh, never again.