Quick advice for the developers about the special abilities of the survivors.

Hi,
Thousands of players are watching my walkthroughs on Youtube and i am surprised by the increasing amount of them asking me how the hell my shooter can shoot twice as they see in my videos. The most surprising is that some of them are playing the episode 9 or even episode 10 !!! After i reveal them that each survivor has a special ability that can be activated, they are of course upset cause they have wasted so much time ! So just so you know, maybe it's not too late, you should probably include a small tutorial about this at the beginning of the game as it's concerned about a lot of people believe me.
Thank you.

Kapaoo.
More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
jureforjustice

Comments

• BarlouBarlou Member Posts: 50
    yea i agree.. i didn't at all for the first couple of days till i see video in youtube about walkthrough and i realize about that skill
    Member of DEAD ANGELS Guild
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    Yes, I was playing the game for almost a week before I realized that you had to manually activate the special ability. About half the players in my guild didn't know about this prior to my informing them.
  • WhySoEgarWhySoEgar Member Posts: 174
    Yes I agree also. I only just recently realized that each survivor has its own skill. It would have been nice during the tutorial an would have made the game go a little smoother.
    Group me info.
    Name - Why So Egar
    Email - [email protected]

• riggsinatorriggsinator Member Posts: 4
    I was one of those people. Got to Episode 10, Stage 3 or 4 before seeing a post on Facebook about charge abilities.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    I floated an idea about a tutorial mission explaining how to use these that involves the characters from the beginning of the story that get dropped.
    It's really NOT obvious.
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    Hold on... ZOMG it's KAPAOO!!!!!! Nice to see you on here!!! Your tutorial runs of all the missions is so well known! The facebook TWDNML fan page links you all the time when someone's in trouble of a mission. The reddit page has a section playlist of you on there too!!

TL:DR Love the videos.
  • CeszarCeszar Member Posts: 91

Hi,
    Thousands of players are watching my walkthroughs on Youtube and i am surprised by the increasing amount of them asking me how the hell my shooter can shoot twice as they see in my videos. The most surprising is that some of them are playing the episode 9 or even episode 10 !!! After i reveal them that each survivor has a special ability that can be activated, they are of course upset cause they have wasted so much time ! So just so you know, maybe it's not too late, you should probably include a small tutorial about this at the beginning of the game as it's concerned about a lot of people believe me.
    Thank you.

Kapaoo.

Natural selection...
    Leader of Watchmen
    #1 Brasil Ranking
    Sorry my poor english :|
    Be part of a Champions Guild: forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/925/top-7-watchmen-and-watchmen-2-is-recruiting-top-players#latest
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    NG has added this to the game! Closing this thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
This discussion has been closed.