Alexandria - Overview, Tips & Strategies

OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
https://twdnomansland.wordpress.com/alexandria/

I'm still working on a potential pattern for the Good Neighbors spawns when you open the crates...I've only been able to play the map three times, so haven't tested different variations to get a better idea of the pattern.
CarlygespuerjpsDavid_H79docfinzenburgTotallyTHCrossmirmurMrsScattercushionbigbeanomudpieladyfarleigh13

Comments

• NeganTheSaviorNeganTheSavior Member Posts: 28
    Again, i need help
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    @Fragzie i could agree to the joke if you would come back to the topic afterwards, but without any useful suggestions you're not very helpful

thx at @sligoem for his answer
    mudpieromeoladyfarleigh13anniesprinkles
  • David_H79David_H79 Moderator Posts: 1,866
    @Fearofabotplanet can you pin this thread and remove the pin from Ka Boom, please? :)
    SpringChickenromeosligoem
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    since it's hunter week (again) and there are only few armored walkers in the challenge maps, hunters might fit best for most maps

on maps like 'Good Neighbors', 'Gate Crashing' & 'Red Carpet' i might switch to melee teams with Jesus and two scouts with threat reduction to avoid spawns later on higher difficulty

but i highly recommend watching where the walker waves will spawn and blocking these spawn points on higher difficulty, this makes life much easier
    Pigmudpieromeogespuer
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Dammit, still don't get a clue about the respawning armoured at "good neighbors". What's the pattern here?
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Thanks for your reply, @Fragzie. I already knew where the armored appears. But I have the impression that the armored sometimes appears left of the screen and sometimes right of the screen when opening the left crate (even whlie blocking the respawn spot next to the left box). For me it's confusing so far.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

romeo
    In this situation after opening the first crate I expected the armored to appear at the right side below Sasha.
    But that befuddled honk appeared on the left side instead.
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

bigbeanoFragzie
  • mudpiemudpie Member Posts: 60
    @zbot Not sure who to ask, but it would be nice if the post was moved to Alexandria - Overview, Tips & Strategies by OneLessTitan for newbies like me to easily find. Imo
    Thanks
    Member in Morbid Spirits
    Fragzieanniesprinkles
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    gespuer said:

befuddled honk

Lol :D
    gespuerbigbeano
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    Lol

gespuerbigbeanoSCBMA
  • anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 655
    Please add Andrea, Shane and Hershel as heroe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LoislLoisl Member Posts: 50
    Bunp