New assault - keep or reject?

Just called these 2. The one in the middle looks rubbish, I think. What about the one on the right? Paula is my current 5* assault. Any thoughts on her, is she worth keeping or should I invest in one of the new ones?
anniesprinkles

Comments

• David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    For my assaults marksman and luck is a must have.
    So I would go with assault tokens.
    You can use Paula til you get a better one, but I wouldn't invest tokens in her. :)
    ekimhclewSPC_TORRESgespueranniesprinkles
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 150
    Great, thank you :)
    anniesprinkles
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 273
    In my opinion I would keep Marie and keep Paula until you get something better.
    gespueranniesprinklesFester17
  • ladyfarleigh13ladyfarleigh13 Member Posts: 93
    I'm probably not playing right but i only have 1 surivors in each group rest are heros, so all tokens goes to that 1 surivors in that group, it helped me get them all in pink stars quickly, and they are in top gear and weapons, i dont see the need to have so many surivors, too much time to upgrade everybody. I just started in january .
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 805

I'm probably not playing right but i only have 1 surivors in each group rest are heros, so all tokens goes to that 1 surivors in that group, it helped me get them all in pink stars quickly, and they are in top gear and weapons, i dont see the need to have so many surivors, too much time to upgrade everybody. I just started in january .

Seems like a perfectly legit strategy to me, and probably shared by many. The only wrinkle I would add is that (provided you have free slots), if you roll a survivor with outstanding traits, I'd tuck them away for the future instead of immediately cashing them out for tokens.
    anniesprinkles
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,093
    A rather long way to go to promote and upgrade. I would keep Paula and retire the two for getting some tokens
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    anniesprinkles