Guild glitch error falsely shows not n guild

CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,196
edited July 2017 in Bug Reports
I currently n a guild. When I went to play challenge I received the attached screen.

I thought i had been removed frm guild. After contacting guild leader, I ws told I ws not removed and to try reloading since she could see me still listed n guild despite the screen shot saying I ws not n a guild.

I closed game and rebooted phone. And when went back to challenge it showed me back n guild.
My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
WalkerBait1Jenng_Lily_

Comments

• WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    We should receive some gold for the heart failure this caused :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    CarlyJenng_Lily_
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Carly did you go to the challenge as soon as the game loaded? If you did, I would wait until you see the google play or game center message telling you welcome. There were issues a long time ago where it took some time for the guild to load You would get an error "guild loading." But if this keeps happening I suggest you contact support.
    WalkerBait1Jenng
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,196
    No, it wasn't immediate I don't think. I hve received the 'guild loading' message b4 and try to pause b4 clicking guild, but this ws a first time, and hopefully last time, seeing message I ws not n my guild.

I appreciate ur response @zbot and will contact support if occurs again.
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    WalkerBait1Jenng