Merle Outfit in Merle Bundle

Is the Merle outfit in the Merle bundle a new outfit or the same one that was previously made available?

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Same outfit as previously. @atrainofficial
    atrainofficialafroponix
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2017
    @Teeceezy Can NG make it correctly reflect Merle with the right hand? Merle as a hero is correct with the hand but not as his outfit wear by others.
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    bitercakesTatdJdm
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    Uh no, I would only get it for the right hand. That’s the only thing worth getting the outfit. Why would I pay for a white tee shirt?
    MonsutaJaden1Ris
    @bitercakes It still have the hook knife thingy, just on the correct side like Merle. Don't you want your survivors use their left hand holding the weapon unlike the generic right hand?
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    > @Monsuta said:
    > @bitercakes It still have the hook knife thingy, just on the correct side like Merle. Don't you want your survivors use their left hand holding the weapon unlike the generic right hand?

We'd just end up with survivors holding their weapon with the knife.
    atrainofficial
    @paintbeast Merle as a hero is holding his handgun with his left hand like a left-handed, so I would like to see his outfit change all our right-handed survivors into left-handed.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    @Monsuta I get that. I'm just predicting what would probably actually happen. ;)
    atrainofficial
    edited July 2017
    @paintbeast Well pulling the gun trigger with a knife would be hilarious, but if the melee weapon can attach to the right hand that would badass :D
    atrainofficial
  • bitercakesbitercakes Member Posts: 43
    @Monsuta oh I see, a great attention to detail! I didn’t notice the left hand thing.