New heroe Merle

@Teeceezy @Shteevie
We got new traits ruthless, revenge and so on. Why dont you give merle as an new character not these new traits to have an alternative survivor? Why does he get only old ones? Shouldnt you been interested in making the new traits desirable for players?
paintbeastR2runfastJadenPain WalkerMrRosadotheldssdlbigbeanogespuer

Comments

• anthony172anthony172 Member Posts: 681
    Please now add Andrea and Shane as heroe. And Heshel too.
    MrRosadoTatdJdmekimhclewbigbeano8N8pradiInvaderflyingcowking
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,627
    @anthony172 Go and hide. You don’t want the “don’t add anymore heroes” brigade to see this.

Probably making a video!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    MrRosadoTimboskiAvengers
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    edited July 2017
    Some people prefer heroes and some don't it is after all the official walking dead mobile GAME for example i am one of those people who wants every single hero from the show my opinion don't make me less of a player or an idiot to ask for them when people watch the show who they root for the heroes the villains or the people in the background (redshirts) I would love to have shane,dale,andrea,tyreese,beth,tdog and so on and play this game the way i want not for the way somebody else wants...if you don't like or want them then don't play for them play how you play for other people
    David_H79Carl_s_HatTimboski
    Maybe she can and I bet people still complain how there's too many heroes
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Her special trait would be AssKicker.
    Why you so worried about how I take my pics?...you must want some likes or lol's for that comment oh wait you got some now worry about somebody else...this was about heroes not about my profile pic but it makes me wonder why you tryna start with me shouldn't you be on datelines how to catch a predator or something
    flyingcowkingJadenAvengers
  • ShamblesShambles Member Posts: 2
    Great, another hero :| Just keep diluting that token pool
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    edited July 2017
    No more heros plz
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @flyingcowking @MrRosado Be cool guys, you both have wonderful profile pics :D
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    @MrRosado It is just a joke. Be cool :smiley:
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    Avengers
    I'm good...just voicing my opinion that's all no harm no foul...i just see who's on here for gameplay and who's on here just to play around and tryna be funny for likes and lols special people need more attention I get it
    Avengers
  • flyingcowkingflyingcowking Member Posts: 409
    edited July 2017
    Well that went more poorly than I anticipated. Apologies.

EDIT: @Fearofabotplanet You are right, we are both lovely!
    Flatulent person
    1RisJadenNG_SamAvengers
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 296
    Some one in my guild has already unlocked him and said he is fantastic when the going gets tough
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Amazon’s 
    Twoface
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Let's ask @Terminates about her opinion. Please tell us unworthy player who are still on the search for his token if he's worth all the grind. Please. :)
    Twoface
  • TerminatesTerminates Content Creator Posts: 942
    @gespuer I only unlocked him on my second account since unlocking him would mean getting my 3rd level 22 survivor.

His traits are horrible, so if you bring him in....he might be only useful for being the gate opener lol
    If you bring him to a big boys' fight, you will need the other 2 survivors to be pretty beefed up.

Currently, my Abe gives the same buff as Merle does except I don't have the radios to make Merle legendary ;)

Need some visual stimulation?
    Click HERE to view my Youtube channel. Watch for quick updates and early announcements regarding our beloved TWD NML game.
    Join the EH family and party with me!
    Twofacegespuer
  • TwofaceTwoface Member Posts: 106
    He is worth it! I like it when "Jackass" appears over the heads of my Survivor's if walker reach Level 23 :) And he looks really cool. Love Shooter ;)
    David_H79