Abraham or Gabriel?

(screenshot below in the replies, i cant add it in this post)
should i take the Gabriel tokens to get closer to unlocking him, or should i take the Abraham tokens and upgrade his marksman trait? (currently have him as epic + upgraded dodge trait.)

Comments

• horrormathershorrormathers Member Posts: 17
    here
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    I have legendary Abe and use him all the time. But Gabriel tokens are rarer, I think.

It all depends on what you look for. Do you use melee a lot, would you even use Gabriel if you had him?
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • horrormathershorrormathers Member Posts: 17
    > @Jaden said:
    > I have legendary Abe and use him all the time. But Gabriel tokens are rarer, I think.
    >
    > It all depends on what you look for. Do you use melee a lot, would you even use Gabriel if you had him?

See, my usual go-to team consists of an assault, a scout and a hunter. With either Abe, Glenn, or Carol as the leader, so i'd say i use scouts and assaults an equal amount.. thats why im so conflicted on this one.
    Abe is awesome & useful and i would love to get him closer to legendary, but i also find Gabriel tokens more rare, and i like scouts too.
    Im not sure how good he is though, if hes worth passing up Abraham tokens. I dont remember and cant seem to find what his (Gabriel's) traits are.
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    edited July 2017
    If you play with melee, too, go with the Gabriel tokens. They are rarer and I think his trait is quite nice to have.

ETA: You can check out the traits in the S7 and Highlights missions where the heroes you don't have appear.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    paintbeasthorrormathers
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    Take Gabriel since it would bring you that much closer to unlocking him. They probably are more rare. I spent over 600 phones trying to unlock the Father. I still dont use him alot though. Abe I use 90% of the time.
    horrormathers
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Who knows if gabriels hero trait actually works. Ng waiting on us to test it out. 2018 could be the year
    horrormathersAvengers
  • RezcallRezcall Member Posts: 15
    I don't have either but all my friends use Abe (on almost every mission). They told me Abe is boss.
    horrormathersWalkerBait1
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,257
    R2runfast said:

Who knows if gabriels hero trait actually works. Ng waiting on us to test it out. 2018 could be the year

There's a great video of the trait working by @Terminates . Gabriel, Carl, and now Merle are the heroes that I still haven't unlocked yet.

Jadenhorrormathers