Questions on new hero Merle

The new Hero MERLE is finally here! You can now find Merle tokens from all the radio calls. In addition, a special radio call with a better chance of Merle tokens is available now!

Merle is unlocked as a Rare survivor with 250 tokens. Unlock him and benefit from the Jackass leader trait: Your team deals 16% more damage when attacking an enemy of higher level than the highest member of your team. [Upgradeable to 30%]

@Teeceezy , first thought that came to my mind:
- does the damage buff ONLY work during the survivor ATTACK, or also during Defense, ie Overwatch, Retaliate, Revenge and Punish?
If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
contact us via email at [email protected]
TwofacesligoemKaLi

Comments

• NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @Putchuco The trait should work both offensively and defensively.
    PutchucoTwofacegespuer
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    Awesome, thx for the quick reply @Fearofabotplanet
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    NG_Sam
  • Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    The In-game announcement is inaccurate. Once Merle is unlocked, his [email protected]$$ trait is 14%, not 16%. @Fearofabotplanet , any thoughts? P.S. Its awesome that Merle does that....see pic...
    KaLi
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Why we always have to point out mistakes, bugs, nerfs? That should not be the job of the players, should it?!
    Merl's trait can be great. Let's wait and see how it works really i the game.
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    Yep, there's a huge issue in NG for accurate information, their teamwork communication need to improve.
    gespuerAvengers
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Monsuta said:

Yep, there's a huge issue in NG for accurate information, their teamwork communication need to improve.

Where is the "absolute" button when needed????
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @Mais88 The in game announcement has been adjusted to reflect the accurate figure of 14%. Apologies for the mix up and thank you for your vigilance :)
    Teeceezy
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    i dont like merle.