I have no challenge!!

Comments

• MongrelMongrel Member Posts: 8
    Gebobs said:

I've completed three missions but now I get booted when I try to start another.

I finished 5. Now it's a forced reboot if I try to finish the round.
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    4 gas for a RSL 1 challenge mission, seriously NG? ;)
    DLich
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Mine say RSL 16 now and also shows the map I've already finished before it stopped working for me...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
  • AliceRC17AliceRC17 Member Posts: 115
    No challenge possible.The App restarted every time when I pushed the bottom.My xp x2is running away without me!!!!!!!!!Please fix it.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    We're making progress on a fix. This will involve a restart of the challenge. Will keep you updated as things move forward.
    capibaraDLichtdiddyFragzie
  • DirtybirdDirtybird Member Posts: 6
    Now just crashes
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,265
    edited July 2017
    Teeceezy said:

We're making progress on a fix. This will involve a restart of the challenge. Will keep you updated as things move forward.

A restart means that earned stars are losed?? Please reply so i will warn my herd to stop playing...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    DLichgespuerpradi
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    If that means all the stars people who could play already got are going to be deleted I know one player in my guild who will be mad... Especially since he won't be able to play much the next days plus the weekend...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Loewe1968PapacasFragzie
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    Dingo98 said:

It would be nice to have free gas for one day ;)

We'll probably get a badge. :lol:
    SCBMAJadenPapacas
  • MrRosadoMrRosado Member Posts: 120
    Did somebody go rogue at NG and try to sabotage the game
  • MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,608
    i got 32 stars before things with the challenge went south, as did some other players im sure.. i hope you are not saying we are going to lose those stars @Teeceezy ?
    Global Angels family
    Fragzie
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    ads888 said:

I've bought 24 hour gas for this challenge so I could put up as many stars as I can before going on holiday tomorrow where I won't have time to play the game... how do I go about getting a refund or something I know it's only small change but it's the principle of the matter...

Ask the mod for help. They will recommend to send an in game ticket to support. lol
    DLichCaptainslayer
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,265
    I see 0 stars.. :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    starting over with correct RSL
    Madi said:

i got 32 stars before things with the challenge went south, as did some other players im sure.. i hope you are not saying we are going to lose those stars @Teeceezy ?

They won't be lost from your all-time stars, but as the new challenge starts, stars from this buggy challenge will be wiped.
    MadiPapacastdiddyFragzie
    capibara said:

Teeceezy said:

A restart means that earned stars are losed?? Please reply so i will warn my herd to stop playing...
    Yes, please see my message above. :)
    Fragzie
  • ads888ads888 Member Posts: 1,652
    I bought 24 hour gas so I could put up stars today as I'm going on holiday tomorrow so won't be able to play so I would like a refund as this has wasted enough time already
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Teeceezy thanks in advance for the gas refill event! B)
    GindyCaptainslayer
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 594
    My guild stars are not showing but the figures are still tabulated in the guild rewards tier. Hopefully everything will be fine.
  • SteeboonSteeboon Member Posts: 594
    My guild stars are not showing but the figures are still tabulated in the guild rewards tier. Hopefully everything will be fine.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    I just want my gas back...
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    gespuerFragzie
  • MadiMadi Member Posts: 1,608
    i lost the stars i got before the problem started... not surprised at all, to be honest, because it is probably the players' fault that they started playing as soon as the challenge started!

Global Angels family
    GovernatorJaden
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Compensation needs to be arranged ASAP.

I now have 0 stars and no gas to play with. I intentionally start challenges on Wednesdays with full gas.

There needs to be a gas event in addition to whatever event was planned for the weekend.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Fragzie
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Safe to play now? @Teeceezy
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    Yes. We need 24 gas cans back. Most of my guild members already spent gas and they have to waiting for gas without any stars.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    FragzieJaden