I have no challenge!!

Comments

• Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    If you knew that there was something wrong with the challenge, why would you keep playing and rush as usual with boosts? Its not the first time it happens, you chose to play when there was a glitch
    zivaoliviaFester17Bluephoenix86MadiPandreqKyrusFragzieDLichSCBMAI_Am_PsychobunTatdJdmPacificusVudnik_Lily_CaptainslayerJaden
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @JackBauer that's a very good looking scout you got there!!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    DBonesJackBauerJaden
  • Tapatio75Tapatio75 Member Posts: 636
    Ok, sounds fair
    VudnikJaden
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    > @JackBauer said:
    > everything fine for me !!!!!!

Same here!
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • gretchiepooh01gretchiepooh01 Member Posts: 209
    Don't hold your breath for NG to do much to help! They think giving some gas will please everyone! Don't know what they are thinking! If they even are!
  • MaD VapoRMaD VapoR Member Posts: 37
    I had a ton of shit to do at work early this morning...glad I didn't start the challenge until this was fixed.

I started playing while eating lunch at IKEA....Swedish meatballs....and yes, I added the 4 extra for $1.
    MinistrTeeceezyJaden
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Teeceezy said:

Avengers said:

@Teeceezy my free gas is only active for 12 hours after challenge start time. For people who bought gas booster, they won't be able to claim this free gas. Can you get it extended to a few days please?

Strange, should be claimable for 24 hours. Thanks for the report.
    @Teeceezy / @Fearofabotplanet -- been a busy day at work and I haven't been able to check in since this morning. First restock has populated my 20 gas at 5-hours'ish left (not even the "full" 10 hours)!

Is there an ETA on this being "fixed" to 24-hours for those of us at work/boosting?

NCDawgFanFester17Jaden
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Exact same timing issue for me @Gindy
    Fester17
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,784
    @Gindy @NCDawgFan thanks for the report.
    NCDawgFan
  • zerosouLzerosouL Member Posts: 190
    edited July 2017
    Bugfix for bugfix after bugfix and in the end its just a sad joke. Everyones having an extra free gas and those who actually got hurt by playing during the F*CKUP hours got screwed once again. Makes sense! I Its time to put our wallets elsewhere.
    Madi
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2017
    If I HAVE to collect the paltry NOT free gas before I go to bed then it is even more worthless.

I would either have to use it tonight which doesn't suit me at all for RL reasons, or it will stop my gas refilling when it is maxed out. At that point, the "compensation' has ZERO value.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    edited July 2017
    *** bad internet caused double post and I can't see how to delete the duplicate ***

@all please check the updated in game message, the 20 gas is for limited time so please claim it before the timer expires.
    FragzieI_Am_Psycho
    @Gindy @NCDawgFan , please see my previous post.
    FragzieI_Am_Psycho
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    @zbot my message clearly states that "This gift will be available for the next 24 hours once your Trade Goods shop restocks." If this forum would let me post a screenshot, I would show you.
    FragzieI_Am_PsychoJadenGovernator
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @ZBot please read the @Teeceezy quote in my post.

He stated the gas should be available for 24-hours and the shortened timer is not working as expected. Has NGs stance on the intended time availability of this booster changed?
    FragzieI_Am_Psycho
    zbot said:

@all please check the updated in game message, the 20 gas is for limited time so please claim it before the timer expires.

@zbot - If I collect it, will I still accumulate gas the same as if I hadn't collected it? Will I have a full tank AND an extra 20 gas?

• DMPDMP Member Posts: 60
    Teeceezy said:

Free gas (20) will be added to the TG shop and will be available on your next restock to compensate for any gas spent in the broken challenge.

@Teeceezy
    Not much of a helper for those of us that bought 24 hr. gas at the start of the challenge this morning. Can you at least leave it as available that we can still collect it tomorrow?
    @NCDawgFan and @Gindy the announcement was revised, if you log into your game now you should see the revised message.

@I_Am_Psycho , no if you gas tank isn't full when you collect you will have current tank + 20.
    I_Am_PsychoFragziePacificus