I have no challenge!!

Comments

• I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    @zbot - my rhetorical question was:-

When I get up in the morning will I have a full tank AND the 20 gas.

I know the answer is no. And for that reason, it makes it worthless, unless I want to use it up right NOW, which I don't.

Any intelligent person can see that is not a bonus from the perspective of people who played, and had their start count reset after using up their gas,
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    Fragzie
    @zbot clearly hasn't done his best work here dealing with a problem.

I've provided the logic for this to be clearly understood and will do my best to get it escalated in NG's office hours.

I will not collect it before going to bed. I will have the same gas in the morning regardless. The deal which by the way was not good enough, was for "24 hours".

Fragzie
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    @I_Am_Psycho my understanding is if you collect it with a full tank of gas it'll add to it.

I have taken 2 screen shots. One before and one after collecting it.

So if you go to bed with a full tank of gas and collect it before bed you'll wake up with a full tank + 20.

Otherwise if you accept it when empty it'll just count towards your replenishment.

Example. I have 27 for a full tank. If I have 0 and collect I'll have 20. Then 70 minutes later I'll be full again.

If someone collects it on a booster it's useless from my understanding because when booster is finished you'll have just a full tank.

Hope this helps.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    FragzieJadengespuer
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    @DLich you aren't understanding properly...he knows exactly how it works and is upset that whether he claims it or not, he will still have only his max gas in the morning (this the free gas is useless to him) because his gas is not full right now.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    DLichJadengespuer
    edited July 2017
    @DLich - that is my point exactly.

I use up my gas before going to bed. I am NOT going to be collecting it to then have to play extra missions just to run the gas down.

So I am closing game after next mission with 0 gas. If I collect the "gift" or not, I will still have 21 gas, and that means I receive no compensation from NG for their mistakes.

I think that it is extremely bad PR to mishandle the "compensation" on top of the initial problem. Espesially by @zbot

Thanks for thenscreenshots, but I already knew that I would not have 41 gas when I get up. You might have misunderstood my point I was making concerning the devaluing of the "compensation".

gespuer
    @I_Am_Psycho I understand what you're saying. Is it possible to use the gas tonight before bed. Play extra missions etc? I only say that in the sense that (other than those on boosters before it expires) it would be a waste to not use it.

I have no horse in this race. I spent 20 and got 20 back. I did miss out on not doing scavenger missions when I first woke up (meaning I saved my gas for the challenge) so that sucks. Many on the forum lost more gas than I did. I would like if there wasn't an immediate force to use it (with major updates the game gives gas booster typically but we have 5 days to claim it at least)

gespuer
    It sucks I wish it worked otherwise but I'm just trying to help find a solution other than the game giving more gas. Maybe they see the uproar this causes and will give a booster away or a 24 hour 1 minute gas event to compensate. One can be hopeful I guess lol

Captainslayer
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    DLich said:

Question... Since my "Previous challenge" shows 15 stars & my "Previous Challenge Final Difficulty" shows 15 does that mean it counts as a challenge?

For those of us that keep spreadsheets should I track the guild progress for that "challenge"

Well, at least everyone who played can now beat their previous challenge star count and difficulty without any effort. ;)

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    DLichgespuerMadiTheCrab
  • patbfdpatbfd Member Posts: 2
    Never got my 20 gas cans!
  • kevinfongkevinfong Member Posts: 8
    Just a 20 gas compensation and you need to get it within the time frame. Aside from that, i score a 63 and they just reset it to a big 0 after it is fixed :s My gas is 0 and they compensate with 20 gas, good deal??
    ljr6jvhv4Fragzie
  • jlmessyjlmessy Member Posts: 3
    I havent been given my free gas, trade goods have restocked and no gas!! Restarted game and everything,also lost challenge stars from earlier! :(
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,418
    edited July 2017
    The compensation was alright for me as that's how much I used before it crashed.
    What has me worried is what was changed for it to glitch like it did? As the last time the challenge crashed(and only time from memory) was when it was changed to challenge 2.0
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    DLichtdiddyTheCrab
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Did any other long term players flash back this morning when your challenge stars disappeared to the infamous and dreaded "Rollback Diaster Days"????? It was like deja vu all over again....
    gespuerTheCrab
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    I was/am angry. This is my second full-on week back since retiring in February and it's a (new to me) challenge map with Spike!

My finger hovered above the 24-hour gas pack a few times, but I can't pull the trigger as I don't know that NG won't offer an un-announced minute-gas event to compensate.

Instead, I spent the long night catching up and telling stories with my old/new guildmates, family.

That doesn't have a time limit on redemption.
  • docfinzenburgdocfinzenburg Member Posts: 543
    Teeceezy said:

Free gas (20) will be added to the TG shop and will be available on your next restock to compensate for any gas spent in the broken challenge.

Teeceezy said:

@MCH and others who were on free gas from the start of the challenge, you'll be able to claim the 20 gas tomorrow before it exits the TG shop.

Teeceezy said:

Avengers said:

@Teeceezy my free gas is only active for 12 hours after challenge start time. For people who bought gas booster, they won't be able to claim this free gas. Can you get it extended to a few days please?

Strange, should be claimable for 24 hours. Thanks for the report.
    @Teeceezy with your informations in mind i went to bed earlier last night, because i've been on a business trip yesterday and had to catch up on some sleep, now i have to read, the 20 gas compensation was only available for a few hours, pls work on a solution to make it available again
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    edited July 2017
    Congratulation, NG! Thats is a reasonable compensation!

EDIT: And immediately the mysterious increased gas drop in crates is back again!
    MadicapibaraJaden
    @DLich - I play how and when I choose or am able to, taking in real life and health into consideration.

I played yesterday lunchtime. I used gas. They didn't retutn it.

And as I outmost if today with poor mobile internet I cannot make use of the new offer I just read.

Quite simply, I cannot log into the game right now because the game reliads on the smallest of fluctuations in connectivity as my phone registers with a different mast.

• afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    DLich said:

@I_Am_Psycho my understanding is if you collect it with a full tank of gas it'll add to it.

I have taken 2 screen shots. One before and one after collecting it.

So if you go to bed with a full tank of gas and collect it before bed you'll wake up with a full tank + 20.

Otherwise if you accept it when empty it'll just count towards your replenishment.

Example. I have 27 for a full tank. If I have 0 and collect I'll have 20. Then 70 minutes later I'll be full again.

If someone collects it on a booster it's useless from my understanding because when booster is finished you'll have just a full tank.

Hope this helps.

Teeceezy said:

We'll shortly be starting a 5 minute gas event, running for the next 24 hours.

There ya go, don't let perfect be the enemy of the good.
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    @Teeceezy
    It happened again. I cleared RSL 20.3, was on my 5th RSL 21.1 mission and the app crashed. When I got back, I was back to RSL 20.3.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,784
  • GebobsGebobs Member Posts: 428
    @zbot
    Yeah...sounds like that's what it was.
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    Teeceezy said:

Free gas (20) will be added to the TG shop and will be available on your next restock to compensate for any gas spent in the broken challenge.

@Teeceezy I never got the free gas, I had checked the trade goods shop over and over after like 3 different times it reset. Any reason for this? Did only some players get the free gas? Just wondering, thank you!
    Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader