I have no challenge!!

1234568»

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    It was for a limited time and you probably missed it so that's why you weren't able to claim the 20 free gas @kjmia421
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    kjmia421
  • kjmia421kjmia421 Member Posts: 57
    Oh ok! Thank you for letting me know! I must have just missed it that day... oh welll :smile:
    Player Level: 53 ~ Guild: ourgroup - Rank: Leader
    Avengers
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Yeah sorry, that's too bad. Thanks for being a good sport about it though! It's refreshing! :smile:
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Captainslayerkjmia421
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    kjmia421 said:

Teeceezy said:

Free gas (20) will be added to the TG shop and will be available on your next restock to compensate for any gas spent in the broken challenge.

@Teeceezy I never got the free gas, I had checked the trade goods shop over and over after like 3 different times it reset. Any reason for this? Did only some players get the free gas? Just wondering, thank you!
    @kjmia421 Open a support ticket via the app. In those cases they often give a small compensation. thumps crossed.
    kjmia421
    Awesome! I will definitely try that :smiley: Thank you @gespuer !!!
    gespuer
    @Avengers No need to thank me! There is plenty of negativity as it is (although I know some of it understandable), but I just don't feel the need to add to it further. Also, I totally agree with you as far as it being refreshing to come across posts and members that don't add any extra negativity :smiley:
    1Ris
  • KitsuneKitsune Member Posts: 44
    Challenges are broken again
    Proud Member of the Beware Guild!
    pradi
  • KitsuneKitsune Member Posts: 44
    Can't get stars.
    Proud Member of the Beware Guild!
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I'm at level 1 of Fight It Out now, apparently. I was at RSL 25 of that junkyard challenge, whatever it's called.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    We're on in now. Cheers for the feedback everyone!
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    edited July 2017
    WTH. Challenge broken again. @Teeceezy pls fix this. But Please don't reset the challenge. If so, I don't think anyone will play this challenge again.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    PiggespuerPacificus
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Yeah I was just thinking, there's no way I'm starting this challenge over. I was just getting to the interesting RSLs.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    gespuer
  • Ranger85Ranger85 Member Posts: 835
    Yeah same here
  • pradipradi Member Posts: 652
    @Fearofabotplanet okay. Thanks. But please don't reset the challenge.
    Line id : 2011406 | email : [email protected]
    gespuerPig
    Fix implemented. You should all be able to restart the challenge. Reset on the app might be needed but your stars should be safe. Let me know if that's not the case for anyone.
    pradi
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,265
    I've played already 1100+ stars..If are gone i will be a crazy rodent!! :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800

Fix implemented. You should all be able to restart the challenge. Reset on the app might be needed but your stars should be safe. Let me know if that's not the case for anyone.

This worked for me. Thanks for fixing this quickly, and with no serious collateral damage!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    gespuer
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    @capibara my stars are all still there.
    Check your game, please.
    If there are problems, please let us know.
    NG_Sam
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    *Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away, now the challenge bug was back again, oh I believe it could happen again*
    Mavericks UC
    Madigespuer
    Still have players in my guild having problems
    @Ranger85 Tell them that they need to restart the app to get the fix. We would have published an in game article telling players this, but players only see those once they've restarted their session anyway...
    David_H79
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Fearofabotplanet what do you think caused these unusual challenge difficulties this week ?
    Piggespuer
    Yeah seems sorted now, thank you
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    edited July 2017
    Avengers said:

It was for a limited time and you probably missed it so that's why you weren't able to claim the 20 free gas @kjmia421

@Teeceezy clearly stated it was for 24 hours but they later reneged on this and amended it to limited period. For this reason, everyone should screenshot game announcements, especially concerning compensation. This way it can be posted in the forum as proof for everyone.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
    gespuerAvengers