How do show characters unlock

I'm about to have enough to upgrade tg but I don't plan on upgrading any survivors yet so my question is when I unlock governor in a few weeks will he unlock at lvl 20 like the rest or will he unlock at 21 as that's what my tg will allow.
Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
#fixthetokeneconomy
#ridusofautocover

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    @Captainslayer I believe members of the forum concluded that it unlocks at the highest potential (meaning your training grounds).

So if you have all lvl 20 survivors but have upgraded your training grounds for the potential to upgrade to 21 (but haven't done so) and you unlock governor he will unlock at 21 even though your survivors are at lvl 20

Basically if you "could" upgrade a survivor to 21 governor will unlock at 21; if you "can't" upgrade to 21 (because your training grounds isn't upgraded yet) then governor will unlock at 20

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,393
    Cheers I thought it was, just wanted to confirm, guess that I'm not upgrading tg yet

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
  • WhispererWhisperer Member Posts: 103
    Ok people we need to choose what TG means for (Training grounds or trade goods)
    AvengersI_Am_Psycho
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    Haha agreed. Or at least not be lazy with the letters: TG should mean trade goods, tg should be training grounds which is what was used here. I think it was intentional?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Captainslayer
    Yeah I did use lower tg instead of TG but I also thought with the context it wouldn't be confusing with me saving the .2 seconds writing tg instead of training ground lol

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Avengers
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 607
    Here I was wondering how many trade goods I needed to start saving to unlock heroes!
    SCBMAAvengersCaptainslayerbigbeano
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    You need more time than TG. Cuz you can slowly buy hero tokens to finally unlock heros....so maybe by 2020 you'll have most of the heros unlocked?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    @jaden cheers for that, it was brilliant of you to test that out.

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    JadenDoTak
  • shaunatthepubshaunatthepub Member Posts: 42
    I concur with that. I just unlocked 3 heros I was holding onto. My survivors were 17-16-16. I retired the 17 before I unlocked and all the heros came in at 16.
    JadenDoTaktheldssdl
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,943
    @Captainslayer

I needed to be sure myself. Didn't want to lose all those tomatoes on my main but also didn't want to unlock The Governor at level 22. Good that I had Abe so close to unlocking on my 2nd account. ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
    Captainslayer
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    Woah, missed this thread. Could've saved everyone the trouble...
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Hello NG! This thread and also that thread explain to you how YOUR game works.
    I assume it was a pleasure to the authors to take their time for you.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

• MabikiMabiki Member Posts: 1,732
    @gespuer

Did NG ever actually say Heroes unlock at level based on training grounds and not highest survivor?
    If they did, I missed it. I've always understood (correctly) it to be at highest survivor level.
    I_Am_Psycho
    I also thought that they came same lvl as your highest survivor then I started seeing ppl saying that they will unlock at the highest lvl they can as the training ground lvl will allow but I'm not sure where that thought started. Anyway my training ground is upgrading now so only 3 weeks away and I'll have 2 lvl 21's

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Jaden
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    @Mabiki
    Maybe not. But more important: they never did clarify.
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

Avengers
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,827
    > @Mabiki said:
    > @gespuer
    >
    > Did NG ever actually say Heroes unlock at level based on training grounds and not highest survivor?
    > If they did, I missed it. I've always understood (correctly) it to be at highest survivor level.

It hasn't always been like that.
    At first it was equal to the highest survivor from radio tower
    gespuerJaden
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,046
    I had a good laugh re-reading that thread. It's a year later and the only things that have changed are the names.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    jimmorrison369gespuerGrimGael
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    No way, @Dodkong I'm so staying away from reading that. After years of interchangeable complaining about interchangeable subjects in interchangeable threads with interchangeable results, yuck. I don't have any hair left to pull out (age, not NG)