Are these survivors worth upgrading?

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,133
As the title, these two are probably my best survivors in terms of traits. I've done a bit of research and they seem to have most of the desirable traits, I'm just wondering whether it's worth going for pink stars in these? I don't play enough to need 10-12 survivors to spread tokens across so I'd rather pump all my shooter/scout tokens into one.

Just in case the images don't show:
Shooter with Iron skin, Sure shot, Marksman, Defensive stance and Luck. I would prefer dodge over defensive stance but I feel she's got enough defense to take a punch rather than hoping for dodge.
Scout with Retaliate, Strong, Luck, Dodge and Iron skin. I think the last 4 are the most ideal for a scout right?

Comments

• gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    None of both. I don't promote or upgrade any survivor anymore without ruthless (and punish if those class has that trait available).
    KaLiekimhclewklman1612bigbeanoAmBush
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    For me Patches is definitely worth upgrading.
    A beast for challenge missions.
    :)
    sligoemJadenklman1612bigbeano
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    Patches is awesome.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    David_H79bigbeanosligoem
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,133
    That is really confusing haha. Like you say I think balance is what I'm going for, mostly so I don't have to constantly have to mess around with a wide range of survivors for different scenarios whilst I learn all the in depth things about the game! Your shooter has incredible stats, although I'm obviously comparing it to my own.

Cheers Jack :smile: . I'll just pump any tokens I get into these two
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 273
    Yes I agree. Keep them both. They have good traits.
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,093
    They both are good.
    I am Black, Zee Black, Level SeVeNtY fOuR with OnE hUnDrEd & FiFtY ThOuSaNd sTaRs, Elder, SG Woot, tWo MiLlIoN star guild
    bigbeano