Make the game more legit!!! End player swapping

This is a problem that has to be fixed and I won't let it go ignored. There will be a new post on the subject everyday until mg decides to fix the issue. Don't care how it's fixed just fix it so the game and guild boards are more legit and reflect the true top guilds
[Deleted User]Devilyna666

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,277
    What's wrong with the leaderboard? Woo hoo, we are #51!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are we supposed to be ranked that high? Is that a glitch??????
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    Agree, player swapping is an issue that needs to be resolved immediately.. its a loop hole in the system that others take advantage of. It ahould be fixed but i know it wont be easy. Rushing the fix could end up more loop holes.. there are many suggestions that has been mentioned in past threads. Please look into these devs..

• HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @Hattenator why don't you just do the player swapping thing yourself and make your guild number 1 to prove your point on how it can be abused vs posting every day?

• HattenatorHattenator Member Posts: 40
    @Helio I prefer to take the high road. As easy as that would be with the group we have in our guilds we prefer to play the game legit.
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Player swapping...sounds kinky.

And I got 13 Abuses...sheesh.
    Like I said before the Burnout bar is down the road next to angry birds @WastelandDan
    Ivo
  • aysatyoaysatyo Member Posts: 352
    @Hattenator if you want the mod's attention, isn't it more logical or common sense to just include the mod's name in your post rather than posting it everyday on every thread? just type @TK-421 @Teeceezy @OldGoth .. unless you dont know how to do it, so i just did it for you.
    LawdogSarah
    @aysatyo thanks for the logical lesson. Maybe I wanted to actually see if they opted to read it on there own without applying there names.

@aysatyo thanks for the logical lesson. Maybe I wanted to actually see if they opted to read it on there own without applying there names.

@Hattenator, this issue has been brought up many times before, there's a good discussion on suggestions to fix it. It's like TWD, it never dies.

Unless you know something I don't know, take it up with powers that be. There's not much here and your digging up ugly wounds that never heal and frustrating people.
  • AkartikiAkartiki Member Posts: 143
    Wait a minute....go back to the 400 stars? How does that happens? Brokens maps? I'm totally confused.

"Dasein always understands itself in terms of its existence--in terms of a possibility of itself: to be itself or not itself." Heidegger
    Jodipayneart
  • DrFunkyMDDrFunkyMD Member Posts: 6
    So what is player swapping? Or this another one of those secrets we don't discuss and keep to ourself?
    Well MD,glad you asked..it's one guilg party's with another guild,and then they drink to much wine..and go home with the wrong guild.
    Kinda meant that as a ha-ha but,it's not far from the truth.
    @zbot If my post frustrates you don't read it. I didn't ask for anyone's negative responses or lessons on forum etiquette. This post is ment for the powers that be and shall remain to keep the issue alive until it's fixed.
    No ones gonna answer..ok.

Its like Hillary Clinton and her 50,000 emails(survivors) see.They all came through the same server(guild) and the FBI(challenge) wants them all,but she only gives is 25,000(survivors)..but the FBI(challenge) demands more(challenge) so she gives over the other 25,000(survivors)..it's all under the same server(guild) but did she really break any laws(rules)
    @Lawdog There was no rules in the land until the first one was created because someone did something others felt was wrong. We now have rules that govern us all and they were all created because some did what others felt were wrong. I feel this is wrong as well do others and the current rules have to change.
    edited February 2016

@zbot If my post frustrates you don't read it. I didn't ask for anyone's negative responses or lessons on forum etiquette. This post is ment for the powers that be and shall remain to keep the issue alive until it's fixed.

@Hattenator, There's no frustration on my part, the frustration is at the people that turn bitter at this topic but obviously your internet crusade against the Guilds must go on. I was providing friendly advice so you don't turn bitter since you've been on the forum for a while, you should have been aware of all the drama.

I don't play guild for stars but my advice would be if you can't beat um, join um.

@zbot I am well aware of all the drama but tired of not seeing change on the things that need to be changed. There has to be a focus on the complaints that we the gamers submit and attempts to fix those complaints or maybe explanations why they can't be implemented. There putting all there effort in to a new part of the game rather then fixing and up grading what we already have. It is great to get a new feature or part of the game but why not fix what is broken first. If we weren't a top guild and and didn't play for stars I guess we would not care either but we do and we choose to play the game strait up.

@zbot I am well aware of all the drama but tired of not seeing change on the things that need to be changed. There has to be a focus on the complaints that we the gamers submit and attempts to fix those complaints or maybe explanations why they can't be implemented. There putting all there effort in to a new part of the game rather then fixing and up grading what we already have. It is great to get a new feature or part of the game but why not fix what is broken first. If we weren't a top guild and and didn't play for stars I guess we would not care either but we do and we choose to play the game strait up.

@Hattenator, there's no rule against guild swapping, so either earn more stars or join the club. There's no high horse when rules don't exist. How can you be playing the game straight up when there's no rules?
    @zbot there is no rule against it but there needs to be and many see it as a non legit way of playing the game. In my opinion that is taking the high road on the issue.

@zbot there is no rule against it but there needs to be and many see it as a non legit way of playing the game. In my opinion that is taking the high road on the issue.

Then contact all the guilds in the world and have them sign a pledge. Have a gentleman's agreement, you know as well as I do how messy the solution will be and it won't satisfy all the parties. No matter what happens people will complain.
    @zbot Lol gentleman's agreement. Your a funny individual. Fixing a problem usually doesn't please eveyone.
  • DrFunkyMDDrFunkyMD Member Posts: 6
    So I'm guessing that no one will give a clear cut answer to what "player swapping" is?
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 438
    DrFunkyMD said:

So I'm guessing that no one will give a clear cut answer to what "player swapping" is?

Dunno why I shouldn't answer it...despite the fact that this is mentioned in several threads.

Swapping means that a guild lets a player earn max stars in the weekly challenge...then kick him and let another one in to earn max stars. Because many players only need about three days for the weekly challenge it is quite simple.

Having a feeder guild with members willing to rotate helps too ;)

Moriturus te salutat
    Jodipayneart
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    edited February 2016
    Here's the deal guys. There is a fix for this in the next update which is coming soon.

How it worked before: Star free-for-all, where cycling members enabled you to get more stars for the weekly challenge.

How it will work after the update: Only players who are part of the guild when the weekly challenge starts will have their contribution counted towards the guild total.
    atrainofficialTUCONate[Deleted User]
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    Teeceezy said:

Here's the deal guys. There is a fix for this in the next update which is coming soon.

How it worked before: Star free-for-all, where cycling members enabled you to get more stars for the weekly challenge.

How it will work after the update: Only players who are part of the guild when the weekly challenge starts will have their contribution counted towards the guild total.

Still imperfect... but much better, nonetheless!

Thanks for the heads up.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
This discussion has been closed.