Pinkies and Survivor/Challenge Level

Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
So my guys are at Level 20. I have more than enough tokens to get Elites in all classes but havent seen the need to pull the trigger yet.

If I promoted 3 guys to Pink and kept them at 20, would the Challenge consider them '21's' now and bump my Challenge start up to Level 15? Does the system do that or do I actually need to train them to 21 to affect it?

Also does each Pink promotion raise the level of my Hard Scavenge missions? I start at Survivor recommended level of 22 now. If I raised 6 guys to Pink would my Hard Scavenge mission jump to 28? Is there a cap on the Difficulty start level for those?

Best Answers

Answers

• Mais88Mais88 Member Posts: 348
    But does the Difficulty on the Hard Scavenge missions increase by 1 with each pink star promotion?
  • David_H79David_H79 Member Posts: 1,866
    > @Mais88 said:
    > But does the Difficulty on the Hard Scavenge missions increase by 1 with each pink star promotion?

Do you mean multiple survivor with one pinkstar each
    or
    one survivor with multiple pinkstar?
    @David_H79 , Ive got separate survivors just itching to become pink. With each one becoming Elite does the Hard Scavenge mission go up by one with each promotion?
    Sweet. Thanks guys. I did promote my shooter to Pink and the Scavenge Missions went up to 23. Ill come back and confirm if anything happens after I promote others.
    gespuerDoc_Holliday