why NG made the bruiser type ?

zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138

why NG made the bruiser type ? 38 votes

just for fun
26%
atrainofficialiced1979ekimhclewafroponixHuman3001HOTnUNPREPAREDAurimasjrodrf2Gomose_WProjectX7 10 votes
everything NG does is for the better
21%
JerryDixonPapacasTheCrabTroublemakerDylanTL20jpszeowerusEdd8 8 votes
it's none of our business
23%
zeeblackautumn_ashp_herianwaranniesprinklesAvengersI_Am_PsychoDoc_HollidayRealClareB 9 votes
clear cache
28%
TransmuteJunCarl_s_HatInvaderGrimGaelArtisansbigbeanotheldssdlvshield50paintbeastADPaqpoopbutt1 11 votes
Monsutabigbeanop_heriangespuerTHCrossMattOfEarthjavajnkie

Comments

• MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2017
    Because there a Negan with his bat Lucille as an iconic villain in the original comic book.

Edit typo
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    zeowerus淡水地鼠8N8OneVoice
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    @JackBauer can you explain more detail?
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    In some maps at higher lvls... bruiser can make the difference to complete the map without 3 or 2 stars instead of 1. Talking of normal and armored walkers of course. Playing melee too at higher levels with scouts or a warrior... When not needed i use my best bruiser always in outpost. :)
    If you have Morgan staff it's even better
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    zeowerusJackBauerbigbeanoGovernatorMattOfEarth
  • MonsutaMonsuta Member Posts: 1,168
    capibara said:

In some maps at higher lvls... bruiser can make the difference to complete the map without 3 or 2 stars instead of 1. Talking of normal and armored walkers of course. Playing melee too at higher levels with scouts or a warrior... When not needed i use my best bruiser always in outpost. :)
    If you have Morgan staff it's even better

Yep, in those high rsl map that when bruiser bodyshot so stunt avoided by those normal and armored walkers then they kill your survivor so you're earning less star. ;)
    There is NO higher rarity when we use all legendary to craft the badge, we are being punished for having a chance to get LOWER rarity.
    This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED & it's UNFAIR.
    zeowerus
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,723
    zeowerus said:

@capibara im playin rsl 28 at the moment,every attack with bruiser is a body shot!!

It's true. I haven't used bruiser this challenge. I played both the forest camp and abandoned camp with warriors scout until the end at 28.2 when i stopped. But only because there was no armored. If there was an armored i would have used bruiser scout warrior.
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeano
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Bruiser is still powerful in outpost.

For challenge maps, er....
    bigbeano
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,163
    Bruiser was already a bullied class before they reduced stun and added bodyshot mechanic...

I dream on a fix.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    zeowerusHuman3001CoonGomose_W
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    clear cache
    They should be more effective in higher levels...
    zeowerusgespuerkrowe111Stafford5
  • Human3001Human3001 Member Posts: 103
    just for fun
    As long as bruisers can't stun on higher levels they are just fun. Only question left is fun for whom?
    Mavericks UC
    zeowerus
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    clear cache
    Back when they worked, bruisers made people cry, so they had to be Lucilled. Giving stun resist to any other class but bruisers was a travesty. Now I play with them just to be contrary.
    JadenbigbeanoPapacasTHCross
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    To block plots for survivor??? (just kidding)
    Kill'em all & JustSurviveSomehow
    Member & founder of #nocarlclub
    Playin' since 15.01.2016

THCross
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    just for fun
    Bruisers are great if used properly and have vigilant or the other one, the castle (no coffee yet) lol
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    zeowerusbigbeanoPapacas
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    clear cache
    I like the new bruiser trait "Punish" but it is difficult for me to pour tokens into a legendary bruiser when I already have one that is 3 pink.
    zeowerusbigbeanoJadenjimmorrison369
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 1,831
    clear cache
    I am big on having strong as a trait but it all depends on how you play. That is a defensive monster! Lol
    bigbeano
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    I dig strong on scouts and warriors, but I really only use bruisers to slow down walkers/saviors and for defense, so strong, to me, is not a desirable trait on a bruiser. But like you said, "it all depends on how you play." :)
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers
    GrimGaelvshield50bigbeano
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    edited July 2017
    edit: sorry, wrong threat
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    vshield50
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    it's none of our business
    @DBones why would you want vigilant? I'd rather have iron skin there!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Captainslayerzeowerus
  • paintbeastpaintbeast Member Posts: 1,188
    clear cache
    I pulled this gal as a legendary a few days ago
    Really wish she had retaliate instead of strong.
    vshield50
  • zeoweruszeowerus Member Posts: 138
    @paintbeast , i prefer retaliate instead of ruthless.
    Captainslayer
  • DBonesDBones Member Posts: 800
    @Avengers , I agree, iron skin over vigilant would make him "perfect." Dude is still one bad ass mofo, nevertheless!
    Board-certified slayer of the dead
    Proud elder of Dead Stalkers