Will these issue's ever be addressed?

First of all the upgrading of survivors. Myself and many others are sick of loosing stars for upgrading to 22. Will there ever be a solution to this problem? And the full supplies issue. Will there ever be something we can do with these full supplies? I check the forums often to see if there is anything coming that will correct these problems that many of us have but I see nothing being done. Will this ever be fixed or is this just the way it's going to be? I would really like to know the plan here. sick of spending money just to be punished for it!!
Troublemakerromeo

Comments

• vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    Heard they were currently work working on the leveling up issue. As for the supply issue, they allegedly have a plan for end gameers for this but I have been disappointed with their timeline and lack transparency.

Someone had said that they ran into an issue with the supplies and perhaps by end of summer they would have it fixed. This person was instantly warned by @Teeceezy for a NDA violation so that may be the closest thing to the truth right now. Then again, who knows...
    gespuerromeo
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    "Loss of stars" does have some constraints around it. If you upgrade your survivors to 22 and get them all level 25 gear your top end star maximum goes up. Now to get to that max by playing for the same amount of time that you played when you weren't at end game is where the controversy comes in. I have this thread http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27968/any-love-for-this-anti-grind-idea-for-end-gamers#latest where I've put forward a suggestion on how to fix that aspect. Haven't seen any comments by anyone at NG on that thread. They're certainly aware of the concern and @Shteevie is soliciting direct comments. If you have a suggesting about a change(s) you can send him a direct message.
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Shteevie said:

I'll check in with the event planning folks and we'll keep tabs on the number of players at max level.

@Shteevie I dont think this is about number/% of players at max lvl. It is about your paying customers(FTP should not be in this, or not that much IMO), which have no use for their full supplies storage. I know you(NG) had some work with implementing other changes, some bug fixes etc., but maxed supplies is over year old issue...There were already dozen updates and this issue is not solved yet. Temporary solutions are not working properly, show those players some love(afterall, they pay your bills) and bring some solution ASAP. It takes too long...
    vshield50GrimGaelafroponixtdiddy
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    Soon

Or not
    gespuerGrimGaelromeo
  • vshield50vshield50 Member Posts: 2,188
    @DLich ,

Everyone (not just maxed players) can use the supplies for stuff in tg store. I understand what you are saying about some scavenging but I will say this, I can earn 10,000tg much quicker raiding then scavenging that many supplies to equal it out.

The biggest fact of the matter is that they do not have a solution in place so they should implement a temporary one in the mean time. They choose not to do this. They wait till the masses are effected before they lift a finger. With that kinda logic, I am glade they are not boat captains for major cruisliners (at least I hope not). Otherwise they probably would not start giving out life preservers until 3/4ths of the ship was underwater and more than half of the passengers start drowning...
    DLichpaintbeastJadenAvengers
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    edited July 2017
    EL34xyz said:

If no fix comes soon, maybe I will move my two level 21's up to level 22 and see what that does for my challenge score :)

From my understanding as to the interpretation of when triple rounds increase it's when the sum of the best 3 survivors is divisible by 3. So be careful upgrading one to lvl 22

20 + 20 + 20 = 60; 60/3 = 20.00. Remove remainder if it applies and subtract 1. 20-1 = 19 (triple round)
    20 + 20 + 21 = 61; 61/3 = 20.33. Remove remainder if it applies and subtract 1. 20-1 = 19 (triple round)
    20 + 21 + 21 = 62; 62/3 = 20.67. Remove remainder if it applies and subtract 1. 20-1 = 19 (triple round)
    21 + 21 + 21 = 63; 63/3 = 21.00. Remove remainder if it applies and subtract 1. 21-1 = 20 (triple round)

It's also worth noting that....

20 + 21 + 22 = 63; 63/3 = 21.00. Remove remainder if it applies and subtract 1. 21-1 = 20 (triple round)

There's a post somewhere from @Bill_ZRT showing this. Unless something has changed with the formula if you upgrade one of your 21's to 22 your triple round RSL should jump.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,530
    edited July 2017
    vshield50 said:

@DLich ,

Everyone (not just maxed players) can use the supplies for stuff in tg store. I understand what you are saying about some scavenging but I will say this, I can earn 10,000tg much quicker raiding then scavenging that many supplies to equal it out.

I agree with this 100%. If I earn 500 TG's minimum for a successful raid it would take me 20 raids to earn 10K TG's using roughly 40 gas playing 20 missions in outposts.

20 missions of scavenger even getting 15K for supplies + triple gold crates everytime (25K) and using Glenn's trait I wouldn't earn 125K supplies each mission (125K supplies x 20 missions = 2.5 mil supplies)

2 gas each x 20 missions to earn 10K TG's playing outposts = 40 gas used
    5 gas each x 100 missions (averaging 25K supplies each) = 500 gas used

It's quite clear that outposts are the best way to quickly and efficiently increase your TG stock.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Jadenromeo
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    edited July 2017
    Lol, @DLich I love the idea. We could replace either NG's current "Suck It Saturday" or "Suck It Sunday" with Supplies Saturday or Supplies Sunday. We'd get a witty name, and the pay players would be much happier. And Glenn can come off the bench. As far as player confusion goes, it appears to be working as intended.
    vshield50gespuerJadenromeo
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    DLich said:

There's a post somewhere from @Bill_ZRT showing this. Unless something has changed with the formula if you upgrade one of your 21's to 22 your triple round RSL should jump.

Thanks, I did not see that post
    That would foil my plan indeed

I read somewhere here that someone had done what I was talking about?
    Moving two srvrs up to level 21 and then 22 while leaving the rest at level 20

Or maybe it was a dream :)

Curious if anyone has done this or not?

Black_Jack
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Shteevie Max level being the current max level, or can you tell us if the next update will require another level bump (council/survivors/gear)? If it's not too late, I would ask you strongly consider NOT having a council update for a good few months...Anyway, is it planned for this update?
    gespuerJaden
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    What NG thinks will cause "player confusion" as they say is very irrelevant, the least of what they should be worried about because it DOESNT cause confusion. So many things they already are doing are causing LOTS AND LOTS of player confusion and disappointment.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    gespuerDLichtdiddy
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    "Don't touch the purple, don't touch the purple, don't touch the purple!" is what I'm saying to myself in my head everytime I pop into game. Just don't. Like ever
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    javajnkiegespuer
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Sorry to complain. But we get a whole bunch in challenges for quite a few rounds, sometimes 75% only I've gotten of tomatoes only, if we could just get some relief for end game players. Thanks. @Teemo you monitoring this for me? Would be great, thanks
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    I am about 100,000 tomatoes from maxing out, so it will happen for me overnight tonight.
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 539
    @afroponix there's already a thread for this so I'll be merging this into it.
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Ok, so everyone has said all the smart things about this topic for this so I'll just say this....I'm tired for spaghetti tuesdays on wednesdays, thursdays, Friday's, Saturday's, Sunday's and Monday's....I need some relief! I have tomato IBS for chris'sake! I'm drowning in tomato harvests and that scares me more than walkers!!
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    vshield50romeoJerryDixon
  • JerryDixonJerryDixon Member Posts: 386
    @afroponix tomato IBS is so funny. Had to post in addition to tapping LOL. That's a killer
    Jerry Dixon
    JSS