NML at San Diego Comic Con

I love going to pop culture conventions, and San Diego Comic Con is the highlight of my year. I was attending the show last week when I was surprised to see a booth for TWD: NML! I went inside and spoke to the people there, who were from Next Games. Unfortunately, neither Teeceezy nor Shteevie were present, but I was assured that my greetings would be passed on.

The NG people at the booth seemed to be impressed that I was level 63. I gathered that they didn't run into 'maxed out' people very often. But thev were gracious and welcoming and we discussed ideas to include more story missions in the game.

And of course, a picture is worth a thousand words...

JadenGovernatorSabertoothSCBMAtheldssdlDoTakCherokee_RoseGindybigbeanozeeblackTheLostOnesdocfinzenburgPain WalkerJackBauerTeeceezyKyrusLightfeetTroublemakerAndreabababooeycapibaratomducat21PapacasbradnolaKillersZAllout12DLichMaverick1969MovadodulinquartersMattOfEarthpradiTatdJdmCarl_s_HatTHCrossBeedeb1hdatrainofficialDeucesromeo

Comments

• DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964
    @TransmuteJun
    What are those Next Games people handing out? They look a bit like cassette tapes, lol
    SCBMAbigbeanoTHCrossklman1612
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    The red head could be more active. I keed. I keed.
    THCross
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,142
    Wow, too bad @Shteevie and @Teeceezy were not there.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

gespuerTHCrossromeo
  • Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,575
    edited July 2017
    @DoTak I think it’s a list of “To be nerfed in the next few updates”. :D;):p

But yeah funny that Community manager not there with community :/@Teeceezy

Chill with us in Pickle Squad! Farming Events and Daily/Weekly Missions

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    gespuerTHCrossromeo
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,550
    I don't think they would disclose themselves there even if they would be there.
    Imagine if somebody would make pictures-would open the possibilities to a bunch of memes.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    DoTakTHCross
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 544
    @TransmuteJun
    Can confirm. These are NG OGs B) Thanks for coming to see the booth. Also, the Next Games office is now filled with the sounds of fidget spinning...
    DLichMattOfEarthTHCrossTheLostOnes
  • MetalMetal Member Posts: 485
    Awesome dude
    JackBauerTHCrossromeo
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    And now we got a ridiculously expensive Comic Con offer to buy hero tokens in the trade shop. It's the same issue as when NG offered us to buy Rick tokens for $$$. There seems to be a huge disconnect between NG's valuation of hero tokens and mine.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    PowerUKbigbeanoTHCrosspaintbeast
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,304
    Oh...Rodent Lord...it's only "hand sanitizer"!! ....hey...it's a spoiler from WD season 8?? :#
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    bigbeanoTheLostOnesTHCrossJaden