Connection issues

HeathyHeathy Member Posts: 14
Is anybody else having awful connection problems. I have reported to ng and told that i need to -

Reset phone -done
Check Wi-Fi and 4g are working - done
Failing this i need to report to my ISP

I'm confused what this has to do with my ISP when other games work fine, I can stream films and generally have no issues except for this game. It constantly reconnect during gameplay, I struggle to type a messaģe in the guild chat without it booting me out. Is anyone else having these problems? It seems to be worse since the last update which was supposed to rectify the problem?
DEADITE_HUNTERgespuerSlowMomsrebeccaJadenAvengersTatdJdmAval0n

Comments

• DEADITE_HUNTERDEADITE_HUNTER Member Posts: 123
    Done everything suggested even with new update to fix issues still having same problem. And longer loading times as well. My cable provider came out several times and I have excellent connection. Only happens on this game?
  • HeathyHeathy Member Posts: 14
    > @DEADITE_HUNTER said:
    > Done everything suggested even with new update to fix issues still having same problem. And longer loading times as well. My cable provider came out several times and I have excellent connection. Only happens on this game?

Yeah mine is the same. I can stream movies and music and play other games with no issues. I bought gas today but it is just so agonisingly painful to play and ng are making out that there is no problem.
    DEADITE_HUNTER
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,011
    @Heathy

i started having connection issues when trying to do outpost and eventually when trying to load game. i did the optional Android update but continued having issues. So, i uninstalled the game (making sure first my game was saved thru Google Play) then reinstalled it.

loading was much better after the reinstall. outpost still having issues and a bit wonky, but at least bearable.

My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    @Carly I have literally just tried it 10 mins ago. But still getting the same problems. Thanks anyway
    @Carly I have literally just tried it 10 mins ago. But still getting the same problems. Thanks anyway
  • kiwinz7kiwinz7 Member Posts: 885
    Yep I have downloaded the update for Android. However I still receive connection drops out & reboots. I just prey when it reboots & drop outs that Outpost does not resolve itself, where I lose a heap of influence.

When this happens beside swearing & want to chuck the phone. I reboot & prey it does not happen for a while.

Downloading the latest Android update & hoping this fixes the issue ...lol
    Ranked #1 in Australia for Weekly Challenges

Ranked in the Top 30 Globally for Weekly Challenge

TWD NML Guild Council Member

Recruiter & Legacy Eh Leader a Top 5 Global Guild

Former Leader of Vault112 Top 20 Global Guild & it's 4 Guilds (Vault112, Vault112B, Vault112C & Vault112D) is now a part of the Eh family

Rise Up & Join the EH Family [email protected]
    Are the people affected only being affected in outpost or in the challenge. Because my problems occur in all challenge missions and scavenge as well?
    deb1hdDEADITE_HUNTER
  • I_Am_PsychoI_Am_Psycho Member Posts: 1,431
    Completed Outpost missions being wiped out with no prompt the mission (from the Server's perspective) is still running.

As far as I'm concerned is finished, I got my TG, XP and tomatoes (Glen). Then when I went to do next raid, I got notified it had timed out and been resolved.

My TG balance was reduced back to prior amount.

I don't care about rep points. I just care about integrity of the game data, which is clearly flawed here.
    Last Stand BE recruitment

Last Stand BE have 4 places available for genuine GW players.

I can be contacted by PM for recruitment questions.
  • bitchnuts42bitchnuts42 Member Posts: 1
    I have done all of the above in trying to fix this issue. I AM DONE. Loved the game, but I just can't deal with constant reconnecting, longer loading and trying to connect with iTunes to purchase things. I just don't enjoy playing anymore, when I spend more time waiting to reconnect. I will check in occasionally to see if fixes are in.