What could this "mystery" gamemode be?

Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
Ok so let's all play a game! Guess what this new game mode will be, and when it comes out whoever guessed it correctly will get an imaginary cake, and don't worry this cake in particular is NOT a lie...*evil laughter intensifies
Pain Walkerkjmia421

Comments

• Pain WalkerPain Walker Content Creator Posts: 2,506
    Why an emoji cake?

How about @Teeceezy dancing?

Playing Events Only? Come and play with Token ManiacRRs https://bit.ly/TokenManiacRRs . We only do Events! NO BOARDS!

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MultiPainproduction
    MattOfEarthbigbeano
  • Allout12Allout12 Member Posts: 56
    > @painwalker said:
    > Why an emoji cake?
    >
    > How about @Teeceezy dancing?

That could work as well!!! But alas I would have to get permission to release such sensitive data! :wink: P.S *imaginary cake* not emoji cake...it wouldn't allow me to use emojis sooo imaginary is the best you're going to get :smiley:
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > So I have some information on that, because when I met the NG people at Comic Con this past week, they spilled a bit.
    >
    > It's apparently a kind of endless survival mode, which keeps getting tougher and tougher until you die. The NG people with whom I spoke were very excited about it. I was a bit confused and asked them point blank how that would be any different from farming walkers until they got to 1 xp each, and they said, 'there are new gates to open and new areas to explore... you'll have to wait and see, but it will be different'.
    >
    > So my understanding is that you will start in an area and clear it out, then open the gate the the next area, and so on and so on and so on, never ending until you die.

Ok I have a good feeling about this guess in particular! I bet you can taste that imaginary cake already! :smiley:
    AvengersJadenZette
    > @TransmuteJun said:
    > Ok I have a good feeling about this guess in particular! I bet you can taste that imaginary cake already! :smiley:
    >
    > Well, I had inside info. I didn't really *guess*. So I don't deserve any cake.
    >
    > The cake is a lie anyway.

:neutral: DRATS!!! you uncovered my secret! And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids!! *waves fist frantically*
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    If so, it sounds like it could be fun (or at least a nice change of pace via new game-mode). But isn't endless/survival mode basically mean at some point die/flee...hence hospital time? It's probably best to still have some finish line, or better yet a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But alas, it'll be what it'll be
    Pigsmann
  • theldssdltheldssdl Member Posts: 114
    Oh, and thank you for the intel @TransmuteJun
    gespuerbigbeanoJadenkjmia421
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325
    Can it be the hardcore levels with a possibility of death? It would be so brand new
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • autumn_ashautumn_ash Member Posts: 325

or maybe you have to select a specific team based on each room....
    room 1 is a shooter/bruiser/warrior
    room 2 is a hunter/assault/scout
    and so on....

@jeffstasyk oohhh that would be nice B) if this isn't the one, @Teeceezy please note the idea
    TWD ⭐️ FearTWD ⭐️ Ride with Norman Reedus
  • 淡水地鼠淡水地鼠 Member Posts: 278
    It's Guild raid
  • CoonCoon Member Posts: 282
    It is my idea of all out war. I hope they allow PvP and not all AI enemies.
    kjmia421
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    My guess was the chapter missions again harder than nightmare mode. Like ludicrous mode or something
    GrimGaelMattOfEarth
  • AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    Hmm keep playing different rooms until you die. Well poo...that doesn't sound exciting!

My guess and hope is that they introduce camp vs camp battles
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    iBolskiCoon