Forum Competition: The Walking Dead, No Meme's Land!

Comments

• AvengersAvengers Member Posts: 674
    edited August 2017
    If those people came with the bundle...no thanks!
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be! We bring the fun back!
    Challenge Strategy and Videos! Other fun chats and support also available!

Everyone is Welcome! We have guilds for the super competitive players as well as relaxed and lower level players.

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected] or join one of our guilds. They rank in the following: Grimes Den, Dixons Den, Shivas Den, and finally Maggies den which is our training guild.
    Debbo34gespuerJadenTheLostOnes
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    Debbo34 said:

Everyone on this forum has an awesome sense of humor NG really has their work cut out for them choosing a winner.

I agree. I think they should not choose one where we're complaining about the game, as funny as some of those are. I think the one that really stands out to me is Rick saying, "Great, now I'm bruised!" But there are so many good ones it's hard to choose.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    TheLostOnes
    Electing the funniest meme should be done with great care in a tight race like this.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    NG_SamTheLostOnesDLich
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    My personal favorite, because it made me laugh the most, was actually the one by @Shteevie on Rick's leader trait. But there were several dozens that were very, very funny.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    David_H79WhispererJaden
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 539
    @TheLostOnes I'm sure he'll be happy about that. Don't think Shteevie should be allowed to win the prize though :wink:

The entries so far have been fantastic and I will have to have help from the team picking a winner from all the submissions.
    David_H79TheLostOnesTJS

Don't think Shteevie should be allowed to win the prize though

Are you going to veto submissions from NG staff and only consider other candidates?
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
  • NG_SamNG_Sam Staff Posts: 539
    TheLostOnes and Shteevie currently have 37 lols each on their highest scoring memes, but that doesn't guarantee the win!
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    ant said:

I just had to do a few more.

That one with Bob Ross is great!

antCarolewifaeWahooDawgNG_Sam
This discussion has been closed.